or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

These are just questions raised by you, concern trollish questions. You didn't poll these businesses, you didn't design the poll and you didn't tally the results.You make a lot of assumptions and suppositions, but you don't know for a fact what these businesses answered for. They said they would be buying iPads and I take them to know what they are talking about. Stupid people don't run businesses. They, by and large, know what they want and what they are going to...
Actually you don't speak for me. His commentary is flipping' hilarious, taken in the proper context, is a welcome counter to some of the Anti-apple cum Fandroids on this site. Why don't you rag on Hellafool, Slappy, and AbsoluteDesignz? Their anti-Apple attitude is just as annoying if not more so.
Dude, you're contrarianism is really really old. You're the Boy Who Cried Wolf, talking shit the whole time and the one time you might have something good to say no one will listen to you because you're always talking bullshit. As you might imagine, when I see your handle attached to a comment I just glance over it because there is nothing valuable there.
You don't rebuy tracks with "Complete My Album."
There are always termination clauses in contracts, usually with penalties. The question is whether Apple can live with the penalty or perhaps even better, negotiate new terms favorable to Apple. And I'm sure prior to the closing of the deal, Apple's legal team did their due diligence and reviewed all contractual and legal obligations of Anobit. Having been a contracts manager this is standard practice for any merger or acquisition.
Eric's just talking Schmidt.
First, define " the market". Smart phone? OK, maybe that's true, but not to the Android phone manufacturer's benefit. Apple still makes all the money regardless of market share. And we all know that basically except for a few high end phones basically Android phones are given away. Not hard to take market share when you give your shit away. But again, who is earning the money here?So you say Android will own the tablet market? How? There's nobody around to give all...
I can't wait to see this. I doubt I'll be able to afford it though.
I have to laugh at the "you're not a real gamer unless you spend x amount of dollars on a REAL device and play Call of Duty, blah, blah, blah" thing. I think it was on ARS that I saw a thread with these "my shit don't stink" hardcore gamers taking this holier than thou attitude and I had to laugh because . . . It's a toy, period. Whether you get your gaming yah yahs on an iDevice, a Sony thing or a Nintendo thing, or a MS thing it's about entertainment and enjoyment. ...
Waiting for Hellacool to troll on here saying that this is not what really matters, that Apple's robots are responsible for all these incredible sales and that Android will take over the world in 5 years and that Apple will the be richest company, albeit in a niche, which doesn't really matter. All that matters is that Google's schlong is longer than Apple's, or something like that.