or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

First, define " the market". Smart phone? OK, maybe that's true, but not to the Android phone manufacturer's benefit. Apple still makes all the money regardless of market share. And we all know that basically except for a few high end phones basically Android phones are given away. Not hard to take market share when you give your shit away. But again, who is earning the money here?So you say Android will own the tablet market? How? There's nobody around to give all...
I can't wait to see this. I doubt I'll be able to afford it though.
I have to laugh at the "you're not a real gamer unless you spend x amount of dollars on a REAL device and play Call of Duty, blah, blah, blah" thing. I think it was on ARS that I saw a thread with these "my shit don't stink" hardcore gamers taking this holier than thou attitude and I had to laugh because . . . It's a toy, period. Whether you get your gaming yah yahs on an iDevice, a Sony thing or a Nintendo thing, or a MS thing it's about entertainment and enjoyment. ...
Waiting for Hellacool to troll on here saying that this is not what really matters, that Apple's robots are responsible for all these incredible sales and that Android will take over the world in 5 years and that Apple will the be richest company, albeit in a niche, which doesn't really matter. All that matters is that Google's schlong is longer than Apple's, or something like that.
For some reason, when I hear this tag line, the image of a little child (samesung) thumbing his/her nose at a kid saying, "na, na, you can't stop me" comes to mind.I would love to see Samesung just try a more mature marketing strategy whereby they emphasize features and benefits of their their products as opposed to:1) making fun of Apple customers who are enthusiastic enough to wait in line (hell, I waited in line in the numerous times see the latest blockbuster movies,...
I could give a crap whether Apple or Google or whoever came up with it first. All I know is that when Apple released the iPhone 4S with Siri, they implemented it first in the best way so far and that's all that matters to me. Apparently, Google and Microsoft have some Siri envy to have to first knock it and then copy it or tout their own lame implementation of it. I used Google voice recognition buried in their app on the iPhone a couple of times but it was too...
No kidding! Especially since the aforementioned Ms. Barrett-Roddenberry died in 2008. (RIP Ms. Barrett-Roddenberry)
The problem with Amazon is that they have to manufacture a few to get it right. Speaking as a former of an iPad and now iPad 2, they were both near as perfect as can be right out of the gate. There were little to no flaws from my perspective. So maybe the Kindle Fire will better someday, but it will cost Amazon a fortune to keep trying. Apple has already sold millions and millions and have $81B in the bank so they can afford to keep manufacturing the succeeding...
LOL Apple ][ you crack me up. I find your rather irreverent pro-Apple cum defense posture to be refreshing and humorous and intelligent. Keep it up!
Apps for "content creation" (another baseless Fandroid talking point) have been around since the original iPad. It's not a recent phenomena. Not sure why you believe the Xoom was the one shot. There are others out there that are much better. Are you saying that the Xoom failure doomed it for the rest of the other companies that invested in Android? That they somehow put a bad taste in consumer's mouths for any Android tablet? Hm, I guess Apple wasted a ton of money...