or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

Oh, God. Go to law school, study corporate law, go to Black's Law Dictionary, study case law and then come back and correctly use the term monopoly. Until then you're just blowing smoke and you really don't know what you're talking about. In fact, anybody here short of being a lawyer doesn't really know what "monopoly" means and most arguments are just plain wrong or whining. I hate these "Apple is a monopoly" threads for that reason.
A bit of perspective: The original genesis of is story was that anti-abortion groups (i.e., church based, religious right) were gloating that apparently Apple supported their cause by this whole "controversy" of not directing searches to abortion clinics. It appears Apple was forced to more or less defend itself and remove any association with any one political or social ideology. Check the Huffington Post. I believe that is where I saw the original story.
I don't know what's worse DED's "fanaticism", or your dogged knee-jerk hater boy reaction to everything he writes. Dude, you need to get a life.
Obviously Steve was using Muhammad Ali's technique of "Rope-A-Dope", and it apparently worked as Apple caught the market flat footed and he delivered a one-two punch delivery of both video on iPods and iPhones and also hammered the market with the iPad.
Sorry, Keynote knocks spots off of PowerPoint.
Yeah, that showed up on my bill and I called them on it. I told the nice lady that I never was notified nor did I consent to changing my SMS plan from 1500 to Unlimited. She immediately knocked it back with a credit and an apology.
Well that didn't last long. What? Four posts in for the first naysayer?Dude, I truly hope in your real life you don't go around pointing all the negatives you see (but aren't necessarily true).
I laughed pretty hard when I read this story earlier. HTC CEO: What? Really?! Oh, forget it then. lol!
Big +1 for that. Money managers just want a piece of that pie.
Dude, you're in the wrong place. Go somewhere else to preach anti-Apple. You're wasting your time and your emotion.