or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

At first I kept getting the "Error downloading" message until it finally took.  Downloading, preparing the update, and actual installation all took about an hour and a quarter.     Just beginning the fun now.
I can't even remember the last time I turned on my PlayStation 3.
Meh, I'll believe it when the quarterly numbers come out. Until then this is just a lot of marketing bluster. These baseless statements are "a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Shakespeare, Macbeth.
Siri rocks! However, I have found that I must speak slowly and enunciate each word. But it's less annoying than trying to type either on my iPhone or my iPad. Siri has become indispensable. Its use has become unconscious.
Waze has been acting whacked lately. It gives a route that is about 20-30 minutes longer than my regular route. Cross checking traffic on my regular route shows no delays. So I am at a loss to understand why Waze routes me around the long way as opposed to the shortest more efficient way.
The data is nice to have again, but the interface blows.  I'll stick to Apple Maps.  The only thing I ever really missed was StreetView and like many others, if I need it, I'll go there for that one time.  
  This has to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time.  I mean, seeing homeless people makes me sick with sadness, seeing people living in squalor, reading about pedophiles and watching FOX News makes me sick.  But looking at an icon on the iPhone?  Dude, get a life, either that or get an Android phone.
No need for Sinofsky.  Apple has Jony Ive, who could fart a grand design better than Sinofsky could ever dream of one.
I was just going to say that.  Microsoft is figuratively skating to where the puck has been, not to where it will be.  Apple is about to kick it in another gear with the release of the Mini.  I say it will take all of the oxygen out of Microsoft's fire (well, except for the typical Microsoft fans who are just as rabid as us fanboys.)
Yawn...