or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

Count me in as a satisfied customer. I have been waiting for the Internet Radio and love it. Love the new interface. The Remote update to the iPhone/iPod Touch absolutely rocks with search with keyboard. Most excellent job Apple!
No, I'm a psychotherapist. But I grew up in the '80's and could probably quote quite a few!
His quotes and handle are from "Sixteen Candles", directed by . . . John Hughes (RIP).
Have fun! 30 million of us are pretty happy with the iPhone.
I dunno . . . my two Macs were part of the 3M sold this past quarter. After being a "loyal" (read: captured) XP user, I made the shift even before W7 (didn't even bother with Vista). Had no faith in MS, no desire to continue to support the monopoly and went back to my roots and have been quite a satisfied customer. Overpriced? That's for us consumers to decide and 3M of us were quite happy to pay what we paid for a quality machine. Call me a fanboy, I could care less.
The idea is 2001. The point made is that MS is about 8 years behind and copying Apple still. Think of it as the start to the Kentucky Derby. Apple left the gate when the gun went off. MS had to wait and see if it was a good idea to race and then took off 8 years later.
It's funny. I was just talking with my fellow iPhone users at work and we're all more than satisfied with the device. Call us "fanboys" or whatever, but none of us can think of a device we've had recently that fits the bill so perfectly, even without the whiny requirements that DaHarder wants. The iPhone IS state of the art. If not, what is? Offer us a few others that are more so?
Boy, that didn't take too long. What? 2-3 posts in and you win the award for the first whiner!
Looks like you should go back to high school to learn how to read then.
Yeah, that's about right. I agree with almost everything except the part about switching. Been a satisfied customer of AT&T for 10 years. I have no reason to switch. Coverage in the SFBA is excellent.