or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

Kind of off topic:  Last night I was at the 49er v. Detroit Lions game in San Francisco and I swear iPhones outnumbered any other type of phone easily 15 to 1.  People want the iPhone, at least in the US.  Most were texting, taking pictures, surfing the net or Facebooking.
Maybe it isn't disappointing to those who are in the queue to purchase it?  Just a guess.
digitalclips said: Let's hear all the reasons Apple haters said this would fail ...?   There's only one reason really:  They're haters.
Uh oh, you know what this means. Apple intentionally shorted the inventory so that they could make this claim. /s
There is way, way too much white for this theme.  I loved the gray of the previous one because it was much easier on the eyes.  I am a daily lurker of this website and an occasional poster in the forums but with this theme, I'll be curtailing my viewing time.  It isn't worth it.
That speech brings a tear to my eye every time I see it. By the way, I don't like the new theme. The cool gray of the prior theme was much easier on the eyes. The all white screen is too much to bear. There isn't enough to break it up.
    Well said Apple ][.  I couldn't have said it better.
Bwahahaha! So this is the marketing push we can expect from MS? I'll wait until you sell 30 million before I believe you!
Assuming you're talking about the Connery and Moore iterations of James Bond, he got them all. Even Blofeld (For Your Eyes Only.). btw Dr. Evil was Austin Powers' menace (and 10x funnier).
That's why Siri is said to still be in beta. Dictated flawlessly on an iPad.