or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

I'm just curious. What about it makes it so unbearable? What has happened to you that you have to just leave? I've lived here 45 years and I still think it's a great place to live. I've changed careers and went from one field to another without much effort or hit to my bottom line. Also, can you show me a list of all these companies fleeing the state and the reasons for it? I'm just curious.
Probably not. It's going to suck (all the battery life, I mean). Apple will launch a product that will be a battery hog and watch their sales hit the floor. Seriously, though, I think I'll skip the hype this go-'round. I did it last year and it was a headache. I'll wait a month or two before I even consider buying one. Not that I don't want one, mind you. Just don't want to be a part of the frenzy this year.
I'd be wary of talking in absolutes here. Apple could always implement some sort of education pricing as they have in the past. Probably when they've cornered the market and can be reasonably assured of still turning a profit and not taking too big a hit on the bottom line.
My nephew works for Best Buy. They were told to clear the shelves by the 7th of March to make way for a new Apple product. The iPad 2 is on Craigslist tonight. Hopefully I can find some sucker to pay me close to what I paid for it so I can turn around a get an iPad 3.
Dear Steve, At a time when I really need to believe in myself, I am able to re-watch the Stanford speech again and gain inspiration from you. I have before me two paths to take, one is safe and easy, comfortable and secure, but boring, and, in the end, not fulfilling. The other is fraught with risk, fear of the unknown, uncertainty, and ultimately, could yield the greatest spiritual and financial reward. Not to mention the intellecutal challenge. After having...
Eh, this is a big yawn for me. I've gone this far without it. I don't perceive the need for it now. I grant that others will use it though. One thing though. I don't believe that Apple will allow Skybox hooks. Because essentially you will have MS using the iPad as the tablet they always wanted to be and knocking iCloud back. Apple won't hamper their own ecosystem by enabling someone else's.
Dem's da rulez. Ya wanna play in Apple's sandbox ya gotta pay Apple. Just like everbbody else.
There's this weightlifting program I do called Stronglifts 5x5 and they recently came out with a kick-ass app to help you track reps and sets, plus break times and it logs everything. Dude came out and said, flat out, that he won't be doing an Android app due to fragmentation. Has no desire to be in the app business other than to support his workout plan with the best platform out there (OK that last part of the comment was mine). Ouch!!
Dude, you should change your handle to "Slap Me", considering how much abuse you have taken and how much more you will be handed as a result of being a troll.
F'in A.