or Connect

Posts by Psych_guy

Android maintain the lead in what? Profits?
Just because I'm reading this section in Isaccson's book now, I have to chime in. I'm relying on Isaccson's journalistic integrity and he quite clearly states that Scully said he wanted Jobs out. Steve was given an office on the outskirts of the campus and he was stripped of all power and responsibilities. He was made into a "chairman" with no power. That came about because of the collusion of the board and Sculley. As everyone else here stated previously, he's...
Technically that's true, but there are many, many lawsuits out here for "wrongful termination", even though it's an "at-will" state, which indicates "at-will" isn't as cut and dried as many would like to believe.
Speculation and conjecture sure are fun eh? Nobody knows how these new practices are going to affect Apple's bottom line. FUD.
At the risk of sounding pompous, I've always prided myself in knowing more than the knuckleheads at Fry's or even the Apple Store. It's thanks to sites like these and detailed Internet searching that i can be more knowledgeable than they. Now if it's about their inventory or store processes, obviously I can't know that.
You're an Apple contrarian. Of course you're going to say this.
That's the kind of thinking that caught every one of Apple's competitor's flat footed and why Apple kicked their collective asses.
i find it hilarious that many pundits continually exhort Apple to "compete" with other companies nipping at their heels, when quite clearly it's the opposite, as evidenced by this article and just the fact that Google came up with Android.Steve was about shattering paradigms to create new markets. Period. Whether this continues without him will be anybody's guess. Perhaps Scott Forstall can pick up the mantle. One can hope.Anyone else who hope to follow is just lapping...
Likely AT&T went with the low hanging fruit, i.e., the cities and areas that were more open to allowing AT&T build their sites. The cities you mention are notoriously difficult.
There's not a lot of regulation there. It's relatively easy to put up a cell site.