or Connect

Posts by tylerk36

Ugliest thing I ever saw.  Think I will buy 4.  I can't wait to spray paint it yellow and green for Oregon Ducks.     Oh?!     Do I hear plethora'l thoughts coming my way in a intellectually orchestrated and punctually designed metaphorical retort?   Oregon Ducks are a good team.  Okay lets hear it.  
Talent goes where genius can fellowship.
Immagine.  John Lennon.
Plethora, anxiety or the vanity version of cartel browsing.
A new concept for online dating.  Imagine the possibilities?
I need a 1100 microfarad capacitor at 25 volts.  Huh?  Bad Boys rape our young girls but violet gives willingly.  HUH!!?!?!?!?!?
Now if they can make an interface for stupid people. Like the ones that can't drive.
The year is?  An option of a large screen TV iPhone you carry around in a shopping cart can be yours.  It is covered in your own skin so you can say you have an implant.
2034 Apple announces the new iPhone 18Cr.  Size of a dime and fits in the frontal lobe.  Apple says it won't cook your brain.  You can do all your information via thought and see everything via daytime illusions when your eye lids are closed.
Maybe in 100 years it will retro? Maybe it will be buried and late lets say 500 years, dug up by a farmer and used as an idol, kinda like 2001 space odyssey?