or Connect

Posts by tylerk36

iPhone 5 bests Samsung's Galaxy S4 in smartphone torture test   That heading sucks.  How about...    iPhone 5 wins over Samsung Galaxy S4 torture test.
Well I agree with you on Sprint and yes in LTE area where there is good coverage Sprint is great. Problem is their coverage area.  It sucks.  I am using a Virgin Mobile internet device and it is on 3G.  It uses sprint network.  The 3G usage is terrible compared to my ATT iPhone that gets way better data speeds.  I made a mistake purchasing this Virgin Mobile sprint network device.
Sprint is dead.  The once cell phone titanic is on its way to the bottom.  The other companies will scramble to save the surviving tech from it's hull and let it sink.  Yay.
I can think of one game controller apple already makes.  It has an i next to its name.
China.  The new world order.  At least in the eyes of all rich chinese politicians.
For some reason I get the idea the material on this body concept is not recyclable.
A pullout trackpad that creates a cursor that tracks the screen.  Thats would be nice.  Although it would most likely run the battery down faster.
Nice.  Makes me want to get a subscription.
Is that Steve on the left?  eeehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
4K price.  Its not gonna be a product I will buy.