or Connect

Posts by tylerk36

I live in the one closest on the left.  When they open the door I am there smiling with a cup of Sun JAVA.
I recall Apple CEO stating iOS (iPod Touch and iPhone and eventually iPad) is the largest gaming platform in the World.  This will help keep this claim afloat.   I would love to see some other games such as the Battlefield franchise brought back to the Mac and maybe even iOS.
Does any one remember when Apple didn't have to release os versions to fix such stupid mistakes?
Made in China or some other poor country exploiting their people.  And the quality is gonna be lacking for long durable goods index.
You hear that Comcast!  We don't need you.
My wife has gotta hear about this.
iPod Nano but as an iPhone.  Just add the cell unit with a 2mp camera and a better battery.
Wow high tech in its day.  The antenna wont fit past the cuff of the sleeve.  Most the so called high tech watches are too thick for professional use.  There is no practical use for a device in the professional corporate world.
Yes.  We have waited all these years to finally decide to sue Apple over such matters involving multiple devices.
Apple iSuit.  The new graphics suite by Apple.  Yours today for $29.99.