or Connect

Posts by tylerk36

Apple doesn't really need gurus. They need revolutionist.
I really would have liked HP to retain the Web OS. From what I understand it is the old Palm OS made for the Palm Pre. I think its good to have competition. Apple needs competition. I would have considered a Web OS Device if HP had not of discontinued it. In my opinion HP is a huge corp who looks at numbers. Its the thinking idea of "I don't want to be where the puc is, I want to be where it is gonna be.". HP didn't think where the put will be but where it is. HP...
I like Nintendo. Maybe Apple will buy them out and build a new gaming console called Apple Console or iConsole. It will sync effortlessly with your iPhone or iPad and you can....... oh just forget it. Cmon Nintendo get you head out of your ass and do something that even Steve Jobs would grin at.
On the other hand People are saying that Sprint's network isn't the most efficient. Or maybe they are saying Sprint just plain sucks! Who would wanna trust Sprint. Maybe a cockroach.
Xoom is also a money transfer company like Western Union. Wanna send money fast send it with Xoom. Ironic. Why not call the tablet Moto Pad. Hey I better copy right this name. Moto Pad ™. There. Yee haw I am gonna be rich.
Apple Update "comment" update update "comment". Update update update update "COMMENT!!!!".
Xoooooomm , what was that? Where did it go?
I have tried out Windows 8 and it has the same interface as the Windows Phone. I find it actually rather un productive. The Windows 8 start screen and the windows phone home screen are actually annoying to me. I think that Microsoft is trying to make a similar gui to the Apple launchpad.
Well how does one VP's handle an ever increasing employee count. I am not familiar with this. I guess you have mini VP's under the big VP. Who knows. I just buy the products.
One thing that cross my mind is, can apple keep up with an ever increasing demand and if so what if the supply gets hit hard by some sort of factory failure that could delay supplies for lets say 3 to 4 weeks? Would apple lose its luster and would apple suffer in the eyes of perspective customers? Also how can one company supply the whole world. Lets say china and its 1 billion people, take a small percentage of those people and you have one huge supply nightmare on your...