or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Apple is winning. Everyone else, not so much. The media/analysts are desperately trying to convince everyone otherwise, by using deception and irrelevant and manufactured stats.
The crazed, insanely biased and unbalanced assessment of Apple maps can simply be evidenced by the Hoover Dam example- where in Google's case, no one have a shit to ever even mention it (even though Google has been doing maps for more than a decade), while in Apple's case, the exact same image became the headline of how horrible Apple maps is, used as the cover image of thousands upon thousands of Articles decrying maps. Meanwhile, this was promptly addressed in Apple...
My first thought was that it was the monster and I contacted Gary Campbell of the Official Loch Ness Monster Club," Yes, naturally the very first thought of any sane, reasonable person.
Awesome improvement. IMO the weakest link in the newest iPads are the non laminated displays.
 The non-retina iPad mini, which is a much worse device, retails for $299. So no, they wont. 
Good deal.
What a crock of horse-shit.    " The publication noted Rinard was compensated $800,000 for time spent analyzing the subject -- not out of the ordinary for an expert witness in a high-profile tech case."   So this is what it has come to? Paying someone obsene amounts of money to claim a patent is "invalid", even if it has already been awarded? I would say whatever the **** anyone wants me to say for that amount of cash- as would anyone. But which is it Samsung? Are you...
Once the larger iPhone is released, Samsung is finished in the high end mobile space. LITERALLY the only thing they have left is size, and they're milking that for all its worth in every single one of their ads. There's nothing else. What are they gonna tout? Their shit finger print sensor? Their shit build quality? The garbage that is Touchwiz? iPhones demolish them in every single aspect. 
 The first 5 generations of the iPhone under Steve Jobs (ie. every single generation) was the exact same size. The first iPhone developed under Cook was larger (iPhone 5). GTFO with your FUD. There isn't an iota of evidence that under Jobs a massive phone would have come out sooner. Not an iota. The iPhone is still the best selling smartphone on the planet- what does that tell you about this "trend"? Also, "size" has nothing to do with being ahead or behind. It's a design...
Looks good. If you don't like it, dont buy it. I very much doubt Apple is going to get rid of the 4" formfactor. There's a shitload of people who claim that the only reason people are even buying flagship Android phones instead of iPhones is the size. I guess these phones will test that theory. Being ideologically opposed to a larger size at this point is simply childish. There are obviously people who prefer these larger phones, whether you agree with them or not.