or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

That.. Came out of nowhere. Wow. I mean. Wow. I've been wondering what Forstall has been doing, and if you gave me a list of every possible thing on earth, producing a Broadway music would have been dead last. Good for him though. You just expect big names in tech to stay in the same industry, but nice to see him following his passions. I'm still in shock though.
Yup. For the profits Apple makes, Tim Cook is the least-paid CEO on the planet. Not that he cares, he always turns down his bonuses. Tim is a fantastic example of fiscal responsibility and accountability when it comes to CEOs, as well as lack of greed. Yes, he still gets paid a shitload of $$, but he generates infinitely more, and does not earn as much as he otherwise could.
Why are all your posts such utter, non-sensical trash?I'm still waiting for you to backup the lie in which you stated that I always "claim that Apple is perfect". I asked you to provide one example, and you did not. Nice to know you're still using that bald-faced lie as an attack line against everything else.Also, if you managed to read the fucking article it makes no such claim or argument, and simply lays out what has been reported and the facts we know. But you're too...
This is such an important weapon that Apple has over everyone else, that short-sighted morons can't understand. The ability to educate consumers. People troll that "nobody wants a watch"? Well, Apple will convince people as to WHY they would want one.
And the barrage continues. By the time this is launched, it will make there software options on Andeoid wear look absolutely pathetic. This is another advantage to having higher lead time between the reveal and launch, debs can get their shit together.
 If you say so. 
 Also, the watch does not have a user-exposed file system, you cannot sideload apps, it does not have an SD slot, removable battery or stylus support. It is not "open", and it doesn't come infested with adware. For these reasons, it will obviously fail. 
 Thanks for the detailed and articulate impressions. More insightful than most full reviews I've read. 
 That's nice. But what's your point? Me and you might factor in reviews, but most people don't. Stats show that less than 10% of people base their purchasing decision on reviews. I guarantee you more people will be influenced by WHO is wearing the watch, than online reviews by tech geeks. 
SOMEHOW, I doubt this is Apple's fault. Are the iPads functioning properly? Did Apple deliver the correct product? Yes and yes. How the hell is whatever educational package the school decided to go with, Apple's fault? The incompetence of LAUSD and/or Pearson has no bearing on Apple. Apple fulfilled its end of the deal, and they should not give out a refund.