or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Im liking this new Apple, being vocal, direct, and quick about smacking down these lazy, cowardly, hit-whore stories. Im glad they're not letting this shit go unanswered. This is the right strategy.
1% may seem like a small percentage, but it's actually pretty fucking impressive for the 1st month, especially when counting all retail transactions in the US. 
 My post "shows precisely why the Watch will fail"? Really? I hope you have the decency and the class to self-ban yourself, after all these thousands of confident, matter-of-fact proclamations you're makng turn out to be epically wrong. Most human being would do so, out of shame. But I don't think you have any concept of that, so I doubt it will happen. You will carry on, proclaim that it doesnt matter, because the Apple Watch "should have" failed, and it's success is a...
 I had a feeling someone was gonna say that, and you couldn't be more wrong. Apple had everything they needed in terms of their history, culture, and expertise to make an excellent smartphone- from software, to hardware, to customer loyalty, to ecosystem.  Why the hell do you think people were begging them to do so years before the iPhone was released? Why do you think there were so many rumors, and so much excitement, for years? They had many doubters, but Apple fans, or...
 That's actually what I meant to say. Holiday is indeed more accurate. But it's humorous to see that you would somehow have been offended if I had used that word. I don't even celebrate or believe in Christmas myself.  But of course, being the ultra-right wing fanatic you are, you're one of those "OMG WAR ON CHRISTMAS" people. Chill out. No one is taking Christmas away from you.  
Should be a fantastic product, with all their experience customizing SOCs, software, hardware, electronic engineering, and the myriad of technologies that would go in to such a product.    /s
 Did you even own an iPod? Were you that one guy that was traumatized by this (because apparently they couldn't find real plaintiffs).  Apple doesn't give a shit about telling you what music to put on your device. This is more a technical/security matter, where if you restore a device or do an update, it might overwrite any "hacks" or non-system modifications. It's the same way with every single iOS device ever made, as well as your precious Android and Samsung devices....
 Your question isn't really a sincere question- It's both intellectually lazy and dishonest, and something tells me you know that. And if you don't, that means you're grotesquely ignorant about the facts. Oh, and your posting history shows a consistent trend of bashing Apple products while promoting anything Samsung/Android, always by twisting facts and the truth. I'm always dumb-founded at what kind of depressing mentality it takes for people like you to consistently post...
Finally, some fucking sanity.    Also, I'm kicking around the idea of getting more stock. I'm thinking there's some big gains to be had between now and whenever they announce their christmas results. 
 ..which is far more than any other tablet on the planet.  It's clear that the update patterns for iPads are not the same as iPhones, for obvious reasons. They're between notebooks and phones. People are not compelled to updated every 1-2 yrs, as they are almost guaranteed to do with a phone. iPad sales are still fantastic, when compared to everything else out there. My iPad Air 2 is my favorite device out of everything I own. An absolute pleasure to use.