or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

All you do is spam. We could probably replace you with a spam bot that repeats the same 5 arguments over and over again, using slightly different words, and noone would notice. When you constantly post the same trollish, derisive comments, that make no intellectual sense, and that you make no effort to explain or backup with evidence, that's spamming. Like when you wanted to attack the iPad, but were so confused that you blamed it's sales on the (ultra-successful) iPhone...
 Please get yourself and your bigoted trash out of this fucking thread. Every sane Muslim on this planet (ie. 99.999%) sees groups like ISIS as an abomination, and terrorists who do not represent anything they stand for, just like everyone else. But no, you're angry because you want every single Muslim in the world to be hated and feared anywhere they are, and your fantasy would be for every single one of them to be shot dead, arrested, or deported. In your estimation,...
 There's different ways to wage war. Cook is intelligent and strong enough to wage it not in a childish, but in a patient, long-term, and effective way. In history, many empires waged war by simply starving their adversaries. Google is bleeding on all fronts. As is almost every single Android OEM. Cook is winning by sucking out almost all the profits in the industry, as well as focusing on what sets Apple apart in terms of privacy and security when given the chance.  PS:...
 So whats your solution, randomly bomb massively dense areas where the terrorists are mingled with the population? Or boots on the ground? Both options are fucked up, have thousands of consequences, will cost more lives, and actually have a good chance of increasing terrorism in the long term, if history is anything to go by. Your statement is easy to make, but also childish and intellectually lazy, because I very much doubt you have a comprehensive plan in mind that will...
Wow, I have so much fucking respect for Cook. I don't disagree with a single thing he said, and I'm glad he takes such a publically hard line on it. It will become, more and more, what differentiates Apple from everything else. Tim knows that Google's entire business model relies on selling your info, and he will more and more put emphasis on that distinction. 
 ..and that's the genius of Apple. The only company that can revolutionize the phone, and then do it again with the Watch. They will be the ones to make smartwatches completely mainstream, as they did with smartphones. 
I'm really debating whether to throw another 10-20K into Apple stock. If the Apple Watch launch is a massive success we could be in a valley right now. But who knows. 
So does this place sell clothing catered to women who hang out in the alley by the dumpster? I don't get it. I
 iCloud is not Google Drive, nor does it try to be. 
 Oh, don't be so fucking obtuse. Look at those side shots and tell me that isn't a dead ringer for an iPhone 6. No, Apple did not invent metal. They did not invent speaker grills. They did not invent rounded corners. But you're really being intellectually dishonest if you can see those pics and not admit that Samsung copies as many unique elements as possible in order to duplicate the general look. It has nothing to do with just the glass. It's the rounded shape of the...