or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Is this how it is now, we need to call out employees/execs by name every time there's any kind of bug or issue? 8.02 has been released, get over it and your desire for a pound of flesh. I'm sure many are taking flack  and dealing with this internally, they're not obligated to pen you or anyone else an apology letter. These people work their asses off every single day and are some of the best in the world in what they do, but hey lets not cut them an inch of slack the...
      Pazuzu, you reconfirm the filth of your character with every post. The interesting this is, you can tell alot about someone from their reaction to human stories like these- even if they appear to be trolls on every subject, reactions to these kinds of stories are the ones that matter. The fact that you giddily condone and support such a display of unconfirmed public shaming- for an employee that is not an executive of the company - says alot about your utter lack of...
 How do you stand that place, and those forums? It's probably the worst cesspool of Apple-haters I've ever seen. Almost every article has a negative Apple slant, and at least 75% of all posts from "Apple fans" are extremely negative towards Apple, no matter what the topic is. It also has a shitload of trolls, with thousands of posts in their repertoire, and not a single one that even approaches a positive statement towards the company. That site has done a commendable job...
Holy shit, that was fast. What happened to "a few days"? Apple really nipping everything in the bud today.
Fantastic and pertinent move by Apple. Takes the wind out of the "Apple rushed his out and didn't test it" arguments at least. It should be obvious enough that Apple tests the **** out of its hardware products, and the accusations otherwise are mind-numbingly idiotic.
 Yep. Same line of bankrupt reasoning as "LOL ANDROID ALREADY HAS THIS" when referring to a feature on an iPhone, and using the combined features of the pool of every single Android phone on the planet as comparison. They'll never point to 1 Android phone, they'll refer to several, each having a "feature" they're trying to dismiss. Yeah, I guess I could buy a fuckload of Android phones and tape them together. 
 Your trolling gets more and more shitty with every post. Views? There's goat and cat videos with more views. What the **** is your point? That views are related to importance? The only thing that can be concluded from that is how many people love to hate on Apple, and how big of a target is in terms of hit pieces. The fact that you're comparing views in order to come to some sort of conclusion shows the level of your disgusting dishonesty. A ton of people will also slow...
 Even though you don't deserve an answer, because of the way you're insulting everyone and calling people assholes, the answer is "No", there is not, apart from Airdrop, nor should there be, because the concept of wireless syncing with no cloud makes very little sense, and has a shitload of disadvantages. Apple doesnt need to waste its resources catering software solutions for paranoid nutjobs like you. 
Sweet, Microsoft will be able to report at least a 50% increase in Surface sales this quarter. Now everything makes sense. 
 Apple products under Cook have been the best reviewed and received by consumers in the entire history of the company. Tell me, what do you think Tim if focusing on, if not making great products? The Apple Watch is not your personal cup of tea- even though it's months away and we've only been shown the tip of the iceberg in terms of what it can do- fine, don't buy it. But to snidely and smugly demand that it be "abandoned" as if you have more insight into what makes a...