or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

These criminals fucking disgust me. They also have so little shame that they have no problem showing their faces. I find it very filthy how some are so willing to compromise and deflate the joy and surprise of so many, as well as lessen the impact of unveiling of a product the world has been waiting for, thats less than 2 days away, so that they can get their 15 shitty seconds of fame. Seriously, **** that guy. Let Apple demo it properly first, instead of your ugly-ass...
 I'm glad there are those that appreciate and agree with them. Lets me keep my sanity. It's a shitty job, but someone has to take out the trash. Thanks for your comment. 
 Thanks for confirming to us all again the level of vile, mindless trollishness and idiocy, as if it wasn't enough. Yes, I tend to read past posts before ripping trolls apart, because it gives me an idea if they just happened to say something stupid (we're all guilty of that) or if they have a serial, chronic history of stupidity and trolling, and if they truly deserve the wrath that is to be dished out. In your case, your posts show that you're completely devoid of any...
 Nice trash post. Lets look at the rest of your recent trash:  Really now? Never have I ever heard of the 5S "blue screen of death". And if this was actually the case, your 5S is still under warranty and you can go in anytime and swap it out. But odds are, you're just a liar. Don't worry, they'll "lunch" the new one soon, so you can bash that too.      Too "late" for what, exactly? Do you realize the 5S is the best selling phone on the planet? Or do you think Apple is...
  Looks pretty gorgeous (minus the UI). Wouldn't mind if the iWatch looked similar. Nicest mockup yet, because of its simplicity. 
 Sure, let me pull up Apple's iWatch product page and I'll get right back to you.  Alternatively, you can fucking wait 2 days until we actually find out what the product is and what it can do, to ask that question. 
 What an original quip. Did you come up with that one all by yourself? Or could you not help vomitting out the exact superficial words that other trolls have blurted out? If you had an IQ above that of a 3 yr old, you would realize that millions of iPhones are being produced and shipped at this very moment, and literally hundreds of thousands of people have had a part in the manufacturing of the product. We're a couple days away from the reveal. It's not in Tim's power, or...
 Damn, talk about a ridiculously talented and experienced roster, from so many industries. No company on earth can match that kind of depth and breadth.  Quite awesome that Apple seems to be able to hire however the **** it wants, no matter how high profile they are. I guess that's the advantage of the "we'll pay you whatever the **** you want" angle. 
This interview is a must-watch, for those who havent seen it:   http://www.hulu.com/watch/563008   These two are the real fucking deal. The way they talk about design makes it clear how 100% sincere and passionate they are about the process, they're not just stringing together nice sounding up in the cloud words like all these other knock-off "Jony Ive like" designers that every tech company and startup seem to be spamming in their videos (especially samsung...
Wow, Apple is really intent on hiring the best of the best in every category, that's one hell of a dream team. They're been on a roll with the hiring choices lately.