or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

No, it's not too bad. The great thing about Apple is that they're constantly willing to discard and replace even their best technologies if it doesn't fit the specific goals of the product in question, as opposed to other companies that will will milk something decent they came up with for all its worth, in fear of getting rid of it. Clearly, the #1 priority for the Macbook was thinness, lightness, and efficiency, and an additional magsafe port would have heavily...
I hope Apple releases it's own slick stand. 
I voted as per Apple's recommendations. I'm not hubristic enough to believe I better know how to run Apple than they do.
 Did you seriously vomit out that line? You do realize that Apple was "late in the game" to every single market that they currently dominate, right? You do realize what a mind-numbing and frankly brain-dead argument that is in 2015, right? Your statement of "easily incorporated" is such horse-shit, and you know that, since you haven't bothered to provide a shred of evidence or justification for it. "Late to the game"? I seriously don't get people like you. That moronic...
 Stop being so partisan. It won't kill you to give a shred of credit where credit is due. Naysayers were predicting complete doom and gloom for the economy is Obama got a 2nd term, the opposite has happened. Debt is an issue, yes, but that doesn't mean you need to spit on the strength of the economy and record low unemployment as if that means nothing, and just switch the topic to debt because you can't stand to aknowledge something positive. It's this kind of intellectual...
 Excellent post. Yes, some components of Apple products can be duplicated to some degree, but as an entire ecosystem and entire products, they are pulling further and further ahead because of all the areas they have made so much investments in. There isn't a single company in the world that can compete with a combination of things like the appstore, insane build quality, custom ultra-efficient ARM chips, Touch ID, Apple Pay, Swift, Metal, Secure element, Full 64bit...
 So, if you were in Apple's position, what would have been your next major product after iPhone/iPad? I'm serious. I'm talking about a mainstream product, that ties into Apple's ecosystem, that people will buy in the millions, will generate high levels of profit,  that has legs and growth potential for the future, and that fits the Apple brand and company philosophy.  Of all the Apple Watch cynics, I have yet to see a SINGLE person propose a more rational course of action...
 Good for you. I just bought $5K worth @ $124.50. Small amt compared to you, but I haven't sold a single share since my initial purchases. Yes, this def looks like manipulation. Everything from the keynote gave me optimism about the future. New Macbook makes everything else out there look like shit, and the Watch will be something that not only is a growing profit center, but will attract more affluent people to both Apple stores, and Apple products. Just like previous...
 There's something called "Final Cut" if you need pro tools.  Also, the UI is great when you get used to it. 
 Wow, just wow. Would have taken you 5 seconds to use Google, instead of making a complete idiot out of yourself by attacking him for being right.