or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Wow, what a legit list. Why am I NOT shocked to see Apple notably absent, but we have the likes of: Adobe Systems Incorporated  USA Microsoft Corporation  USA Symantec  USA Teradata Corporation  USA Wipro Limited  India salesforce.com, inc. Dell Inc.  USA Hitachi Data Systems  USA Intel Corporation  USA - Adobe? Salesforce? Symantec? Dell? Microsoft? We're supposed to believe these companies are all more "ethical" than Apple? What's stunning is looking at the "criteria"...
Why does AppleInsider propagate this absolute drivel? Not a single fucking person outside of an inner circle at Apple knows if the iWatch exists, what it looks like, or what the features might be. Not to mention cost. Yet every fucking day there's an article about sales predictions? And AI publishes this shit?
 Dont think Apple paid too much at all. Beats basically dominates the headphone market, and headphones are the #1 accessory that almost everyone buys.
So after their criminally bad fingerprint sensor that got blasted in reviews for being completely useless, instead of taking the time to go back to the drawing board and re-engineer it, they just go ahead and slap it on their tablets too. This is Samsung's DNA, which shows you the level of absolute contempt they have towards their users. 
I wonder if the fingerprint reader will be complete shit like on the S5? If course it will be. Samsung doesn't give a shit, neither do its customers apparently. Neither does the media. The important part is the bullet point, whether it works or not is irrelevant.
 wow.
 No kidding, find a fucking library or work from home if you dont have anywhere else. The worst is when I'm meeting someone at Starbucks for a drink and to socialize, and the entire place is filled with people on their laptops in dead silence, who stare you down when you start talking. Noone else is making a sound so it feels like the entire place is listening to your convo. When did starbucks become a fucking library?
 The guy is racist to the core. It's the only rational explanation for the rage he has in such posts. He's so upset about Apple being "tainted" by these people of color. It's despicable, really. As if he, and everyone else on this forum (including me, regardless of how much I hate Samsung) would turn down the chance to be paid millions of dollar for appearing in a damn ad about a phone. Apple ][ has no problem with white people doing this, but when a black person does it...
It looks... kinda the same? Strange they would produce such a video for an update. But nice to see they're focusing on iPhone.
Stupidest fucking idea I've ever heard. I'm not planning to put my phone in a shitty Duracell case, nor are many others.