or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Oh, go **** yourselves, Samsung. You giddily shat on and promoted "bendgate" to the best of your abilities, then went out of your way to claim how your magical phone wouldn't mend. Now, it's bending under even less pressure than the iPhone 6. And, naturally, your response to this is infinitely more classless and self-righteous than Apple's ever was. That's what happens when you have to "make up" flaws when attacking the iPhone, and go out of your way to use that to promote...
 To me, it's very childish thinking that in this day and age a hardware product needs a "killer app", when there's hundreds of thousands of apps out there, used by millions of people for different things. What is the "killer app" of the Mac? They're just great products. For me, there isn't ONE single thing about the Apple Watch that makes it a must buy, but rather the totality of its versatility. I sold my pebble because although I loved the notifications aspect, I didn't...
 No, my post was a meticulous take down of your mind-numbingly ,anti-intellectual "Apple Watch requires the phone, so obviously Apple knows nothing about sports" conclusion. I supported that with actual facts and context, relating to the research that Apple does with their products and the Apple Watch, specifically. You never had an "argument" to begin with, just a childish statement, that is support by zero facts, and is blatantly untrue in the face of reality. You're...
 The sheer hubris to state that "clearly Apple has no real knowledge about running or cycling or any other serious sport", while it's public knowledge that they have hired the best of the best in the fitness and medical fields while working on this product, and also set up a lab in which they have been conducting a myriad of testing with actual people for the last 1.5 yrs- is so insanely, stunningly, jaw-droppingly obtuse, that I don't even know how to respond. I'm sure...
 Probably the shittiest "first" post I've ever seen. There aren't even any official Apple Stores in Saudi Arabia, Apple does not do any business there. Tim lives in the US, his company is HQed in the US, and he is affected by US laws. Why the **** should he not be more concerned about his own country, a country in which he wields influence? Also, your entire claim of hypocrisy is based on a massive lie, which is what Tim somehow supports the Saudi Arabian government and...
 Stop using the fucking iPhone as the only benchmark. There was nothing as significant before it, or after. That was a one-time product that replaced so many other things and made the phone a useable pocket computer, and no sane person expects this kind of revolution to repeat itself anytime soon. Nothing that SJ unveiled since 2007 came even close, including the iPad, so stop pretending this is a SJ Apple vs non-SJ Apple kind of thing. You're being intellectually...
 The best thing about these people is that they never go back and hold themselves accountable for being epically wrong, when when they have thousands upon thousands of posts that predict the future with 100% confidence. When their powers of insight, analysis, and prediction is shown to be a hilarious farce and history spits on their rants, you won't even see a "woops". They will naturally switch gears into bashing the next thing, again with their 100% confidence and...
 What about you? You don't have an "agenda"? You don't have a "bias"? You're suddenly cheering on pathetic failures like Carly Friorina against Tim Cook, the CEO of a company whose products you claim to like. Amazing how the guy hasn't earn a shred of credibility or a single point with people like you, who will gleefully and giddily side against him in nasty fashion whenever the opportunity arises, allying yourself with people like Fiorina, who should not have a shred of...
There's hardly a word in your post that's spelled correctly, or a statement that makes any sense. Maybe work on that, instead of spending time composing such nonsensical, hateful rants.
I recall you mocking Carly in the past. What does it tell you about yourself, when you vomit out support and agreement with someone like Carly Fiorina, a failed human being and a failed CEO who helped drive her company into the ground, instead of someone like Tim Cook, by all accounts a fantastic human being and a fantastic CEO? What exactly do you mean by Go Carly! Beyond the intellectual bankruptcy of that cheerleading? How does her statement make any sense? When did...