or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Notice how trolls like Constable Odo, who for months campaigned for Cook's head because of stock price, are now nowhere to be seen when the stock is through the roof? Currently sitting @ $882 pre-split. Fucking amazing how these people so giddily and easily dish out hate, but when it comes to giving credit, especially when that credit proves that their assumptions and predictions were 100% wrong, they're nowhere to be seen. 
 Wow, your post is a jumble of statements not making any sense whatsoever. "Android" shipped a watch? Huh? Who is "Android?" Yes, Google made a half-assed Android based wearable OS so they can be "first". They didn't have to ship any hardware. The OEMs took care of making that junk.  Your point?  Also, would you have preferred the Apple Watch be leaked by the FCC? Apple revealed it on their own terms, which gave them the freedom to continue working on it without being so...
 The "writing is on the wall" for an Apple product, because some poorly designed non-Apple products sold like shit? So I guess the "writing was on the wall" for the iPod? (mp3 players were never huge sellers before then)So I guess the "writing was on the wall" for the iPhone? (touchscreen phones were a joke before then)So I guess the "writing was on the wall" for the iPad? (tablets sold like this before then)So I guess the "writing was on the wall" for the Macbook Air?...
 People like Benjamin Frost are insanely predictable, if nothing else. When the Apple Watch is a massive success, and not a catastrophic failure as he predicts, instead of Tim Cook being the idiot, it will suddenly be everyone who is buying the Apple Watch that is an idiot, a moron, a "sheep"- BF can say, instead of admitting he was wrong, like any self-respecting person who holds himself to account for his own words and predictions. He will just transition his spite and...
 Yeah, poor, poor Cook, the CEO of a company that by his leadership has smashed every metric of success possible, and just today has smashed even more. Poor Cook. Keep pretending to feel pity for the man, and keep pretending he is not even fit to clean toilets- it's clear that sociopathic, divorced from reality, and frankly lunatic thinking gives you some deep level of joy, so I can understand why you have an inability to stop.  Tim Cook might not be Steve Jobs. But by all...
"People were advising us to do something different in China, that people wouldn't pay for a great product there," he added. "It's a bunch of bull. It's not true. People want a great product. That doesn't mean every single person in the world can afford one yet, but everyone wants one. There's a pretty good business for us. We blocked out the noise of everybody saying you've got to do this or you've got to do that." Great fucking statement. Seems like he's responding to a...
 I'm not all for "butchering land" but I fail to see what could be a better use of land than a solar farm that is continually generating energy from the sun. Residential? Commercial? Industrial? It just seems like a more efficient, beneficial, and cleaner use of land than almost everything else one can think of building.  Yes, maybe solar does fry a few birds a year. There is nothing in the world that has NO negative consequences, especially when it comes to energy...
Awesome. And for those loons that are against this kind of thing, "OH NO GREEN", you can rest assured that it makes sense financially too.
 Tallest Skil, something tells me you don't have the ability to "write your own firmware", so your statement is pretty laughable.  Also, maybe there was no actual replies because a massive political rant that Apple's HQ's only "flaw" is that it's being built in California doesn't deserve a serious reply? I think the fact that you believe it does, says a lot more about you, than those who rightfully chose to mock it. These threads are not the place for these rants- not only...
I have had zero issues with Touch ID lately, nor anyone I know. It's clearly an incredible experience already, since we've heard so little bitching about it in the online Apple bash-o-sphere.  But always reassuring to know Apple is never satisfied enough to leave things as they are, no matter how far beyond any kind of competition they are.    Just noticed AAPL at $122. Great day to be an Apple fan.