or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Horse-shit. No way the above photo happened through natural causes or proper care. Clearly the person was rubbing the hell out of it with God knows what. Also, less than 2K signs in 6 months? That's meaningless. A big percentage of those probably aren't even legit, and signed by trolls who don't even own the product. Yeah, this isn't a thing, no matter how hard blogs try to push it, including sites like this.
Apple is never going to release a new 4" phone, ever again. I'm sure Apple has asked the following questions when trying to figure out the target customer, and the logic is utterly obvious. Really, not rocket science:   What percentage of people actually prefer a phone smaller than the iPhone 6? Of these people, what percentage would choose NOT to buy an iPhone because their size preference does not exist? What alternative products would these people actually buy?...
 You have 12 posts on this forum, ALL of which are negative, and all of which contain the same level of insight and intelligence as your above post. How sad. I find it mind blowing how people take the time and energy to register and discuss on a forum about a company they hate, that does not excite them, and when they have nothing positive to contribute. 
 Your meaningless attack posts against me are getting rather tiring.  1. I did not "freak out", I disagreed with the opinion and offered my own. 2. The article did not have an opinion based headline, it was a statement of fact but the article itself did not reflect neutral reporting3. The article was neither tagged as an editorial, nor an opinion piece, which is always the case when it is such. Thus, I found it unprofessional how it was presented as a report, but had...
Maybe Samsung's problem is that every single fucking product they release is on "a race" to beat one of Apple's products, or some other poorly reasoned timeline that has no bearing on releasing a quality, well thought-out product?   No, of course not. Keep doing what you're doing Samsung. Your cynicism, and contempt for customers is what will be your downfall. 
So basically you're full of shit, as I suspected in my previous post. You came into a thread about building construction standards, to state that you know another client (that you can't name) with a "higher bar"- and when questioned, only to later state you were referring to software? I mean.. Really?Your trolling lately has been extremely embarrassing.
Yep, macrumors is a cesspool of trolls, and it's clearly designed to be that way with no apologies.
Yeah, I checked out a couple threads there, and pretty much every SINGLE negative fucking comment is upvoted by BF. I'd feel pity for the obvious pathetic nature of his life, but he's shown himself to be such a vile and nasty individual that I can't even manage that.  If Tim Cook and co have been "doing their best" to destroy Apple's reputation in hardware for the past 4 years (you know, the same people that worked intimately with Steve Jobs), then I have to say, they've...
Wow. Why the hell is this write up so skewed and so negative? Obviously he author hates the ads, but there's nothing objectively bad about them. I found them very well done, convincing, and effective. Apple needs to change up their ad campaigns every once in a while, they can't keep doing the abstract artsy narratives forever. These ads still have a thousand times more class and flair than any Samsung ad. Apple has realized that their competition is floundering, and they...
 What, you're surprised? They know most won't read past the headline- intellectual dishonesty at its worst. It's Macrumors, probably the biggest Apple hate site on the internet masquerading as a "rumors" site. Almost everything they post has a negative spin, or worse, the headlines are straight up lies, based on negative rumors of reports that have been shown as false. Juli Clover in particular is most guilty of this, using statements of facts in her headlines that are...