or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Would be so awesome if I could unlock, and login to all sites on my Macbook Air by using the Touch ID on the iPhone. Potential and opportunity is massive.
A slow rollout makes sense. Quality control and guidelines are critical, not just spamming every possible car possible. 
 Yeah, you're absolutely right. Bibi is a "real leader", whatever the **** that means. He might be a far-right nutjob that is even too far to the right of most Israelis, a sociopath, a serial liar, and overall a repugnant, disgusting human being- but he's a "real leader". Also, I somehow doubt anyone can make Putin "shake in this boots", Netanyahu included. What exactly do you propose the US do- bomb Russia? Are you afraid you're gonna get nuked by Russia or something, or...
 I'm in the same boat. Was extremely disappointed. I'm sure Google woo'd them with some offer, but it's a very short-sighted decision for Audi. Just does not fit with their brand at all. Idiotic decision by their management. 
That Mercedes video was one of the creepiest things ive ever seen. That guy looks like a sociopath rapist.
I don't mean to be rude, if you're too visually impaired to see a touchscreen, what exactly are buying from the apple store? It is a bit unreasonable to expect every piece of technology to cater to the visually impaired. Do tablets and smart phones also discriminate because of lack of tactility? Also, I don't recall ever buying anything from an apple store without using a physical mobile keypad.
 Not gonna happen. Ever. Stop wishing for shit that won't happen. Life's too short.   What a dense comment. What about campuses? Should I interview all 20,000 people that frequent it to make sure every single one of them is a character of the utmost morality? What about when I'm in the library, and I need to leave for a few min to take a phone call, to print something, to go to the washroom, etc? Does it not make sense in those situations to be able to lock it, instead of...
It's good that Corning brought all this important info to Apple's attention- they can now just write-off their investment and throw the whole plan in the toilet because of this enlightenment. Whew, glad Corning was able to warn Apple before they launched anything! It's not like Apple knows what the **** it's doing or anything, right? They just thought sapphire "sounded cool" and decided to invest hundreds of millions of dollars into production and their future...
 Yeah, you're full of it. You could have modified the astroturfer guide-template just a tad. Would have been  a bit more believable. Let's see: 1. "I'm the biggest Apple fan"- check. 2. "I gotta say I love Samsung Product X"- check. 3. "Better than iOS Product X in every way" -check.4. Insert mild compliment to Apple to make post more believable- check. 5. "My next product will be Samsung product X"- check. 6. Mention multi-tasking. -check. 7. "Apple better get their shit...
 Really? Is it REALLY confirmation bias? Because I'm into technology, I specifically pay attention to what I see people using around me, everyday. When I see an Android/Microsoft tablet, they actually stand out MORE in my point, because I see them so uncommonly. Today, I was in a University campus, 2 coffee shops, a bank, a bus, in a mall, and 2 people's houses. In that time, I must have noticed 100 people using iPads. I was SPECIFICALLY looking for something different-...