or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

You're right, Apple should also sell $300 PC notebooks and $50 tablets in it's store, I mean, those won't stop people from paying $1500 for a Macbook and $500 for an iPad, right? Apple has the right to sell or not sell whatever it wants in it's stores. I would do the same thing in their shoes, why sell stuff that potentially competes with your offering, even if cheaper? Just creates more noise for the consumer. These things can be sold in a million other places. 
 Amazing how you get through your day, with so much irrational bile towards someone like Tim Cook, who any sane person can agree has done an amazing job in his capacity. He's validated himself a thousand times over. So who the **** should he be replaced with? Or did your thought process not reach that point? Also, who else at Apple should be replaced? Since the products/services are clearly not dictated by Cook, but by the entire executive team including Jony Ive, Eddy...
 I call bullshit. I don't know any iOS developers that would define Apple as "incompetent" as you just have.  Why don't you list us your apps? I'm very curious. They must be in the top charts if you're so concerned about a few hrs of lost sales. So let's have it. List the links for your apps, to prove you've been harmed by this. If your app(s) was even worth a damn, someone actually interested in downloading it would try again. I've never decided not to buy an app if the...
 Itunes Match is what, $25 a yr? That comes out to, $2/month? $0.06/day? So how much compensation do you really want for a few hrs of downtime, to a non-critical service? 
 Google's "tech support" is absolutely atrocious.  I just cancelled an Google Apps account, they then invoiced me a $50 "cancellation fee" even though there was absolutely no indication or warning when I was cancelling the account. It's also completely absurd, since the charges were happening monthly ($5/m). After spending a shitload of time trying to actually find a number to call, it was impossible to actually speak to someone without entering a PIN- a pin you can ONLY...
 Bullshit. Most people won't need dongles. Your needs are not everyone's needs. Also, the Airs will obviously be discontinued soon, once inventory runs out. I'm sure Apple is well aware that they do not have a place anymore. As for the Watch, I'm glad Apple understand it's a different kind of product than what they've made in the past, much more personal, and designed it accordingly, instead of your superficial ideology which ignores the human factor, and how people will...
7+ hrs? Crazy. I'm not gonna bitch and whine, since it didn't affect me personally.
 It's sad. It actually sued to be an honest, quality publication with little sensationalism. Now, pretty much every fucking headline is a click magnet, with a focus on Anti-Apple sensationalism. Frankly disgusting. 
 No, it's not too bad. The great thing about Apple is that they're constantly willing to discard and replace even their best technologies if it doesn't fit the specific goals of the product in question, as opposed to other companies that will will milk something decent they came up with for all its worth, in fear of getting rid of it. Clearly, the #1 priority for the Macbook was thinness, lightness, and efficiency, and an additional magsafe port would have heavily...
I hope Apple releases it's own slick stand.