or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Cause Steve Jobs gave Apple products away, right? Apple products are more reasonably priced today than they ever been in the company's entire history. Also, the iMac is just a BIT more than specs, which is what you and others seem to be basing the price on. We're talking about the best built computer there is, insanely thin, incredibly good built quality using huge quantities of glass and aluminum.  Also, you're following your regular pattern on this thread of spamming...
 Sounds absolutely horrendous in terms of usability, intuitiveness, and not to mention Touch ID, where you'd have to inexplicably contort and twist your finger blindly in order to unlock. Sounds absolutely genius. I'm glad Apple things these things through more than you, and other such armchair analysts giving such ridiculous product advice. 
 It looks absolutely nothing like a samsung phone, but thanks for playing. Also, every single iPhone leak has been declared "ugly" by the internet. The 3GS, 4, 5- All have been "ugly", with claims of Apple "losing it" while proceeding to demolish the records of the previous model and declared universally as the most beautiful phones on the market after release. Nothing will change this time. The perfect example is the iPhone 4, which was brutally assaulted when leaked as a...
That actually looks nice and makes sense. That design has alot of advantages. 
I think $100 might be my magic # to sell. This stock is way too stressful. 
 Yes, you'd unsurprisingly argue that, because of your obsessive hatred of the beats deal, but of course it would be a completely irrational, illogical argument without a shred of fact. By "one-trick pony" I was referring to the nest thermostat, which seems like a decent product, unlike the smoke alarm.  First of all, a quick perusal of Beats webpage shows multiple product categories. They currently are selling 10 different models of heaphones, 8 models of earphones (not...
It's encouraging to see how well Nest tests its "features" especially for such a critical device like a smoke alarm. Also encouraging is how they just decided to scrap the feature and drop the price, instead of doing the hard work of solving the problem. [/s if it wasnt completely obvious. Can't believe how many people were up in arms that Apple didn't buy this 1 trick pony company. Still don't know a single person with a Nest product. Apparently, making something look...
Eh, whatever. Siri in iOS8 is amazing, so I'm pretty sure Apple has their own strong in-house solution by now. Samsung can go ahead and buy whatever the **** is wants. It's not like it will be able to execute the feature worth a damn. 
Great, now we get get thousands of useless youtube vlogs from people having drones following them on their useless days and documenting their useless existence. 
 They're not "slowing the train down". That's something you've pulled out of your ass, and then asking people to "justify". You're not stating a fact. You're stating a false, ignorant opinion, so it's not anyone's job to justify it. In the past couple years Apple has expanded its product line pretty significantly, in a way it hasnt done under SJ, providing more options and targetting more demographics. There are now FOUR SKUs of iPads instead of 1, and 2 separate lines of...