or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Yeah, it's a filthy, vacuous business. Mainstream media, anyway. Catered towards the lowest common denominator. This "request" is a perfect example of that. You need to seek out the quality reporting these days, and if it's actually good, it won't be popular. Good reporting tends to avoid sensationalism, generalizations, and black and white. This doesn't play well with audiences.  "Given the substantial public interest in the rare posthumous appearance of Steve Jobs in...
 They're never bringing it back, and if you honestly think there's a chance there might, that just reflects on how grotesquely poor your insight is about the company, and how little you understand about how they operate (not surprisingly). And that's pretty sad, considering your post count here.  And no, anyone who has a shred of sense can see that weight wasn't the main priority of removing the switch. More likely: 1. It's obvious Apple does not like extra physical...
WOW, someone FINALLY said something about this. It's by far my biggest gripe with the iPad AIr 2, and I was pretty shocked when I realized that it is impossible to use Touch ID with appstore/3rd party apps, without also using it or a passcode on the lockscreen. My iPad is shared with other family members in the house, and a passcode isn't used, opting for the auto wake smartcover feature. I was looking forward to using Touch ID for downloads and signing in/out of apps, as...
 Your post really is mind-numbing, in the extent of its naivity, ignorance, and how completely oblivious to anything that isn't a foot beyond your nose, and your lack of ability to put yourself if anyone's else shoes. Your simplistic "my parents were blue collar workers!" argument, used to waive away all evidence of discrimination, as well as your weak and frankly slightly horrifying "justifications" for the guy getting killed (he didn't go exactly what the cop told him to...
 Yeah, not sure how Apple is going to survive this one, since this guy and his friends shut down their only store. Hopefully Apple has enough pennies in the bank to hold on for a bit, before they're forced to liquidate the company. Cook must be sweating bullets at this catastrophic hit to his business.  
Steve Jobs is dead. Dragging him from the grave, by using a video with selective quotes and context,  in order to trash and tarnish the company, is such a filthy, classless, shit-faced tactic. 
Hey Zuckerberg? Shut the **** up, please. Apple can't even keep their new phones on shelves, and they again this year will smash every single sales record imaginable. Almost every single product they make is the best selling in its category, from phones, to tablets, to notebooks, to mp3 players. So clearly, Apple products are in alignment with customes, and people more than willing to pay the asking prices, because they truly believe the products are worth their value. The...
 Another right wing troll, pretending to be outraged at a comment made about a GOP member, when you've let every single bigoted comment by people like Apple ][ slide with no problem. God knows how people like you sleep at night, just drowning in the filth of bigotry and hypocrisy.  Orin Hatch is an out-of-touch asshole, and that has nothing to do with his age. The fact that he is on such a committee, going by his past views and policies, is laughable, and deserves mockery. 
 Based on your posting history (you know, viciously and constantly bashing blacks, mexicans, muslims, liberals, democrats, gays, etc), I don't know whether to laugh or cry at your mind-numbingly hypocritical comment.  Oh wait, the guy is part of the GOP, so suddenly you pretend to be outraged at such a relatively benign comment. 
What a fucking sham. Yeah, I'm sure the plaintiffs were so traumatized over these fictional claims. Never mind the fact that Apple was the main driving factor behind killing music DRM for good, with that open letter Steve Jobs penned.    Also, I've never had any iPods "delete" anything, but sure.