or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

You're joking, right? This is Apple ][. Any non-Apple post from his is almost guaranteed to fall under that category. My last ban was due to me calling him out for what he is, I think in that particular case he was bashing Muslims, or spitting on Mandela and calling him a terrorist.
 How much were you paid for that post? Or are you an unpaid shill?
"...pointed to silicon firm Broadcom's recent struggle to produce an LTE modem of its own as evidence of the uphill battle awaiting Apple." This same fucking line is stated every single time Apple gets into something new. UPHILL BATTLE!! DOOMED!! No shit, sherlock.
 Thanks for the verbal diarrhea, not a word of which is accurate. Believing 4" is the ideal size, while also acknowledging internally that larger phones are selling, is not a contradiction in any way whatsoever.   Never going to happen, nor should it. The market for that product is insanely small. 17" is barely considered "mobile". The retina MBP makes this redundant. Stop holding your breath.   You know it's under warranty, right? Or are you just planning on throwing it...
I find it pretty disgusting that AI is regurgitating and publicizing an "analysis" that Apple did not sell more Retina iPad mini's because they are microscopically thicker than the non-retina. I mean- are you fucking kidding me? I own both, and damned if I've EVER noticed a difference. Actually, this is the first I hear about it. It's already the thinnest tablet in the industry. I don't believe there's a single fucking person on the planet that would base such a buying...
If every employee doesn't stay at Apple forever, or until they die, then obviously they're leaving because of internal struggle, because Apple is falling apart, because Tim Cook is a shitty leader, or because they don't believe in the company anymore. Even if someone spends 20 years at Apple, it's implausible that they're simply retiring- no, it has to be a more dramatic, sinister reason that puts the company in a bad light and gets people to click on a shitty article...
Apple will release products when it deems they're ready, and taking thousands of factors into consideration. They don't have some of this stuff in fucking boxes in a secret warehouse just killing time until the fall. May, just MAYBE all these products still need dev time. 
 One of the stupidest, most ill-informed post I've ever read. Do you have a shred of evidence that "people are buying songs from Google" or "other offerings on Android"? No, because they aren't. iTunes sales still command a huge majority of music downloads, worldwide. There's numbers and stats to prove this. The fact that less people are paying for music has absolutely nothing to do with Android, nor marketshare- Google Music is barely making a blip. It has everything to...
"iTunes Store, but to date only between 1 and 2 percent of listeners are purchasing content," Wow, that seems insanely low. I've purchased a ton of stuff simply due to iTunes Radio, so have other people I know.
As an aside, fascinating how the 5S decimates the to-be-released S5 in so many tests- while being a 6 month old device with 1/2 the CPU speed, cores, and RAM. A testament to Apple's incredible in-house skill with the A7 chip, and bodes well for whats next. What's also fascinating is that I have literally not heard a peep online about this from the "LOL IPHONES ARE SO UNDERPOWERED" contingent, and now it's normal that a flagship Samsung phone gets smoked by a 6 month old...