or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

I'm a practising Muslim, and I completely agree with you. The people who perpetrated this are despicable cockroaches, and there is absolutely no justification or excuse for their murderous crimes. What people need to understand, is that 99.999% of the world's Muslims share the same disgust at this than everyone else- and even more so, since these nutcases claim to share the same religion. 
 What, what a toxic and unhealthy environment for developers Android is. Google loves shrieking about how much they love developers, how much freedom they give them, etc, but at the end of the day developing for Android seems to be a losing proposition, no matter how much "marketshare" the platform has. All the evidence you need is in these new product videos, where the devs of apps/products always show an iPhone being used instead of an Android phone- because they know...
Oh, shut the **** up, Monster. Your products are all over-priced scams. HDMI cabled for $100-$200? Yeah, Beats is now owned by the richest company on the planet, so expectedly you money-grubbing whores are getting excited.  
March is a great time. Feb would be too early, not enough padding from the Holiday season. March is typically dead and is an ideal time for Apple Watch updates. This product is going to be huge, and the cynical, myopic stupidity of some won't change that. The possibilities are endless, and nothing released thus far seems like a threat. The software is what will define it. 
Pretty much. "We're too fucking incompetent and don't have what it takes to create a standard that will be successful and widely adopted, as Apple routinely does, so, uh... OPEN!!Samsung can't even fucking decide what OS to use in their products. Their event was as cringe worthy as all their previous ones. You'd think with all the money they have, they could hire some people to advise them about things like "taste" and "class", or how not to make a laughable keynote.
Hope these results do wonders for this stock. Planning to pick up another couple grand's worth tomorrow. But knowing Wall Street's sociopathic behaviour when it comes to AAPL, who knows. One thing is for sure. Apple is going to completely blow away any result that any company has ever posted in human history.
I'm ready to throw $$$ so fast as Apple as soon as the 1st Broadwell MBP is out.
Holy shit. Didn't Surface tablet have like 50% of advertised storage as actually usable space? I don't recall Microsoft being sued, that was quite a bit more aggregious. But hey- new day, new lawsuit,
Excellent post. This shit would have sounded so bizarre a few years ago, but we've reached such a level of whining and entitlement in society that this kind of lawsuit is actually being justified by some. Bitching about 50-90 min a year? Jesus.
Meanwhile, Tim Cook always rejects his bonuses and extra stock, no matter how many financial and performance records Apple smashed that quarter/year.