or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Just like anything an Apple haters says, it only makes sense when you don't actually fire any neurons to think about the statement for a second. Yeah, constantly, giddily claiming that Android has 83% (or whatever) part of the market, or that Samsung phones have X sales, and in the same breath calling anyone who buys an Apple product a "sheep" seems to serve no contradiction to them. 
Somehow, Samsung always manages to make its next ad more pathetic than the previous, which is stunning. These ads have the feel of a drowning person's last, frantic, desperate flails. Size was pretty much the #1 thing Samsung was using to bash Apple these last few years, and thats being taken away from them. All they have left is the shitty stylus, and their horrific "multitasking" gimmicks. Because, you know, I've always wanted to watch a movie trailer that takes up 1/6th...
 Yeah, this is what I mean, your belligerence, even when you don't understand the original post, you insist on "calling me out.  “I bet it isn’t even 2:1”, if you're not aware, absolutely does not mean they're making the SAME amount, which is what all your posts have been accusing me of saying. It could be 1.8:1. Or 1.5:1. Or 1.25:1. It's not a damn binary. I was stating that I doubt they're making DOUBLE the smaller size- it could very well be more than the larger one,...
 There's no such thing as a 17" Macbook Pro. And still, you have no clue what the iPhone size distribution is. And never once did I say they're making the SAME # of both models, so stop beating a strawman. If you knew how to read, you'd see I said MARKETED equally. You seem to randomly latch onto things that you decide to be 100% confident and belligerent about, and digging yourself deeper and deeper.  And enough with the condescending "next you'll be saying.." bullshit....
 Yes Tallest Ski, that analogy is incredibly rational. Because the difference between an iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, and the difference between an iMac and a Mac Pro is exactly the same. A more apt analogy would be comparing 2 sizes of the iMac. But no, you had to say something ridiculous. Well done.  The 6 Plus isn't some "special edition". It's marketed at an equal level to the 6. It's just another size. You're pulling the "they made fewer" out of your ass. You have no idea...
 There's no chance in hell of that happening. It won't even be 2:1.  I ordered the 6+ a couple hrs after pre-orders started. It says shipping in 3-4 weeks. I just tried pre-ordering a 4.7" now. It says 7-10 business days. So, either they made an extremely small amt of the larger one (doubtful), or, they've sold a shitload of them.  One thing I will say is that their strategy is genius. Not long ago everyone was babbling on about how Apple is screwed because phones are...
 So are you willing to admit Apple's implementation is superior (which doesnt change the horizontal positioning of all elements, or make hit boxes smaller, or is easy to accidentally activate, and only brings the areas that are most difficult to hit into view)? Or to you, are both implementations just "different" but equally well thought out?
 Yeah, ridiculous implementation (makes all the hit targets smaller too, and changes their positions on the X axis, causing you to have to readjust where you were planning to tap). Almost as bad as their "continuity" like feature which just mirrors a screenshot of your phone to your tablet, which looks fucking horrendous. Samsung's problem is not coming up with software gimmicks, its the execution. They do not have the patience or the desire to test and refine, their goal...
 Pretty much the stupidest fucking if/then statement I've ever read. So, if Apple's infrastructure (which is also reliant on 3rd party carrier infrastructures) doesn't perfectly handle the INSANE spike that happens on launch night, once a year, which sees millions upon millions of hits simultaneously each requiring a dynamic and complex purchasing process that is tied with authentication with other companies systems, that somehow means Apple can't handle Apple Pay? You...
 Thats'a actually a brilliant idea. Apple SHOULD offer iTunes/Appstore credit with every single iDevice purchase. Even a small amount (ie. $20) would go a long way.