or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

I'd like to see one post from you where you're not completely full of shit. I've had every non-S variation of the iPhone, and they all served their full lifespan with no major issues. There's not a shred of evidence that S models are any more reliable. 60 fucking responses in a support forum is not evidence that a product that has sold tens of millions has been sold to "guinea pigs". And if someone who buys an iPhone (historically the most reliable, most well supported,...
A whole SIXTY replies? 60?? OMG, this is an OUTRAGE! I demand a full recall! This is an unacceptable #, given that Apple has already sold tens of MILLIONS of phones, and this # represents a blade of grass in a football field. But nevertheless, I will sensationalize and blow this out of proportions, making sweeping claims about Apple's lack of any kind of quality control, how Steve Jobs wouldn't have allowed this, how Tim Cook should be fired, and how this is evidence of...
 You just compared the fucking Kindle OS, which is well known to be horrible, to iOS8, and claimed it to be superior? My, you're a special kind of troll, especially since every review I've read has claimed the software and hardware to be mediocre. And what, pray tell, are the tasks your son can do on his "$99 kindle" that you can't on your iPad? We're all dying to know about these wonderful applications. I have yet to see a Kindle Fire in the wild, thats how obviously...
 You ever read Engadget comments? It's an Apple-hating cesspool. They're just playing to their base. The slobbering trolls will latch on any "complaint", even if their favorite Android tablet gets 1/2 the battery life.  Oh, and Nilay from theVerge said the battery lasted the entire weekend, and still had  34% when he decided to charge is. Does anyone really have an issue with iPad battery life? I think it gets to a point where battery life is more than good enough. There...
 You must be quite a filthy human being, in order to so proudly be such a filthy, filthy liar. Foxconn has a lower suicide rate than US college campuses. Foxconn employs hundreds of thousands of people. How often do you hear about a suicide? Once every few months? Oh, and please list your phone model, as well as every single product you own, including all electronic devices and clothes. You know, to make sure nothing you use is made in China, and make sure you're not the...
The Macrumors headline is that this is an "Apple Pay Glitch", and the article has like a thousand commentators "outraged" over Apple's "botched" roll-out, and having a blast crucifying Apple. What a troll cespool that entire shitty site is. Articles are even written specifically for trolls and Apple-haters, with almost all of it negatively tinged. Filthy, disgusting website masquerading as an Apple "rumor" site. 
 So instead of being like other companies who manufacture everything in China but prefer to sweep that fact under the carpet and never aknowledge it, hoping that their ignorant cusotmers assume otherwise, Apple choose to embrace and aknowledge that fact, admit that it isn't ideal/perfect, and take tangible steps to do what it can to improve that reality, including commissioning reports that exposes abuses, often sacrificing their own PR in the process- and this is a BAD...
 I see you've added more lines to what was already a shitty signature. Quite the gall to make a quote about someone proving an accusation, when all you do on this forum is lie, troll, and spread disgusting FUD. And yes, this is news. It's about the availability of a new Apple product. How the **** isn't it news worth of an Apple site? Your stupidity knows no bounds. 
Really liking iCloud photo library. The web interface is extremely fast, clean, and simple to use. I imagine they will add features over time, such as photo-editing from the browser, and of course sharing options. But I see it as a great start, this is what I've been wanting for a long time. Really simplifies the concept of photo storage, and not uploading them to Google or other 3rd parties is a huge bonus in my book. 
Wow, how could I missed this new "gate"? After reading up on it, it is, as expected, trumped up horse-shit with no privacy concerns.   The same trolls bitching about this are probably the same who have uploaded their whole lives to Google services and Facebook.