or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Interesting how the 5S wipes the floor with it on quite a few tests, with half the cores and half the RAM, and having been released 6 months earlier, when mobile CPUs are improving so quickly. Says alot about the A7 chip. The A8 is going to be ridiculous. 
True, the patent is utterly different, but that means little to him, and his goal was simply to troll, otherwise he would have spent all of 5 seconds to read the link he was sharing, instead of blatantly lying.
 I'm sure Apple is well-aware with what everyone else is doing. If they were not, they'd be negligent. The difference is that they don't "obsess" with the competition- they will do what they think is right and follow their own trend, instead of blindly reacting every time a competitor releases something.  What everyone else is doing tends to have little bearing or influence on their own direction, which is good. If someone doesn't agree with this, they should try to...
In my opinion, the guy earns every fucking penny. He's a well known workaholic, starts his day at 3:30am, lives for the company (he has no family that I know of) and compared to the revenues and profits that Apple pulls in, his salary is a drop in the bucket. Also, his salary is only 4.5M, the rest are stock options, which means he's highly incentivised. When Apple can pull in close to 40 billion in revenues in one quarter (or $40,000 Million to put it into perspective) I...
What a horrendous implementation of a feature. I can't believe Samsung isn't embarrassed by this. Even after being given the template by the 5S 6 months ago, this is the best they could come up with? What utter incompetence, and contempt for users. You have to know this was tested internally, with shit results, yet they decided to release it anyway cause they couldn't really give 2 shits. Who cares whether it works well or not, or whether users actually keep using it? They...
No fucking shit sherlock. As soon as I heard of this feature I thought of this possibility. The most important thing about a smoke alarm is that it goes off when it needs to. Making it needlessly complex is ridiculous. And this is the company people said Apple should have bought? Right.
 What a fucked up perspective. So to you, completely new versions of iOS, OSX, iPhones, iPads, and Macs, each of which requires MILLIONS of man-hours of engineering, and which no doubt will contain numerous hardware and software additions, all fall under the "nothing new" category. You've already decided that updates to Apple's entire product line will elicit a *yawn" from you, so you can set yourself up to be "disappointed". I look forward to your predictable whining,...
 Apple has released a shitload of new products in the past 2 years, both hardware and software, and if you were paying attention you'd know that. Oh wait, you require a new "product category" every year from Apple, even though no other company has created a new category besides Apple in the past decade. No, "we" haven't been all saying that. Many of us have actually purchased and have been enjoying many Apple products the past couple years. Apparently, in your fictional...
 Whenever the **** they deem it's ready. No ball has been dropped. Noone is currently dominating the set top box market. It's a device in which compelling content requires extremely complex and numerous deals with the providers. This is not something Apple can just program or design.   Oh, instead of dropping the ball "for a reason"? Maybe try to think of a more original expression- or maybe a more relevant one? Seriously, enough with the fucking self-righteous "I want my...
 Incredible you would bring up Apple's "whining", when whining is literally all you do on this forum. Every single one of your posts is a tiresome, mind-numbing rant, almost a carbon -copy of the one before, and you have the gall to mention "whining"? Unreal.  Apple has never played in the profit-less junk-market, which you're shrieking for them to do,  and in spite of that have become the most successful company in the world.  Oh, and what "game" is already over? Is it...