or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Yeah, you're absolutely right. Apple wasn't able to monopolize the entire global cell phone market, what a fucking embarrassing failure of the a company. And you know, Android's success obviously has NOTHING to do with cost, the fact that you can buy a $70 phone off contract on the most popylated countries on the planet, or the fact that Android is used for free by nearly every SINGLE OEM that isn't Apple. Yeah, it's all down to "embarrassing gaffes" and the utter...
 Nevermind. 
 And what the **** is the advantage of BT sharing, lets say over a data or wifi connection, with which there are a billion sharing options? Absolutely nothing, but you have to find SOMETHING to bitch over, don't you, even if your solution requires BT USB sticks- sounds reasonable! I hear iPhones don't even have SD cards, or removable batteries! One of these days consumers are going to suddenly realize this and simultaneously chuck all their iDevices into the ocean. Oh, and...
 You know, you have to have a fuckload of intellectual dishonesty to pretend not to see my point. Google had been hyping Glass as the next big thing, in every single capacity, until it was silently launched, thrown on the Play Store, then we never heard a peep from Google about that product again. They swept it under the rug and moved on to "Android Wear" after creating countless "conceptual" hype videos for Glass, after every Google exec/employee pitched Glass in every...
 All extremely minor things in the big picture. They sold 10+million phones in a weekend. A thousand things needed to go right for that to happen. Their shit is pretty fucking together. That "list" is mostly noise, with the exception of 8.01 that, yes, was a bit of a fuckup. But that happens with such complex software, it's not the end of the world. You know, there's actual human beings working at Apple, not perfect Gods? The livestream is completely irrelevant. Who gives...
 I'm sorry, but how the **** would Airdrop work across all devices when it requires BT4.0, as well as P2P wifi, not to mention software? Bluetooth file sharing, really? Are back in 1998? iPhones don't support floppy drives either. And last I checked, OSX is more interoperable than it ever has been. And iOS is more flexible and extensible than it ever has been.  Beyond that, your premise is idiotic. Apple is in the business of selling hardware. It does not benefit from...
Why the hell wasn't he asked what the **** happened to Google Glass? Wasn't this supposed to be the next big thing, that all tech blogs and Fandroids had been hyping for 2 years as the definition of innovation? Where is it? How many have been sold? Why is Google now pretending the product doesn't exist, after yapping about it non-stop for years? Where did all the Glassholes go? Why does it still cost $1,500? Why isnt the software being updated anymore? Why is the design...
 What the hell are you talking about? Of course they do. Even *I*, as a consumer, don't install updates on day 1, no matter the company. Ill wait 24hrs at least, which is enough to get general feedback from the internet. Seems like fucking common sense. 
I used to think Schmidt was a decent guy. With all his comments in the past couplr yrs though, its clear I was mistaken and he's obviously a piece of shit. It's pretty pathetic how he continually cheerleads for Samsung, as if that company is the epitome of quality. Especially since they frankenstein Android with all their extra touchwiz garbage. Really sheds light on what Schmidt believes in- or doesnt believe in. Eric, there's a shitload of company making nicer devices...
 Cause Tim Cook personally wrote the code for the 8.01 update, right? Or personally reviewed it? What the **** does he have to do with a 0.01 update? Shouldn't he trust his software guys? Your line or reasoning is non-existent.  Please just STFU with your shitty, shitty trolling. Apple is more successful at this moment than any time in their history, and you can chalk that up to Tim Cook. A fucking software glitch (like millions in the past under Jobs) doesnt change that....