or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Another right wing troll, pretending to be outraged at a comment made about a GOP member, when you've let every single bigoted comment by people like Apple ][ slide with no problem. God knows how people like you sleep at night, just drowning in the filth of bigotry and hypocrisy.  Orin Hatch is an out-of-touch asshole, and that has nothing to do with his age. The fact that he is on such a committee, going by his past views and policies, is laughable, and deserves mockery. 
 Based on your posting history (you know, viciously and constantly bashing blacks, mexicans, muslims, liberals, democrats, gays, etc), I don't know whether to laugh or cry at your mind-numbingly hypocritical comment.  Oh wait, the guy is part of the GOP, so suddenly you pretend to be outraged at such a relatively benign comment. 
What a fucking sham. Yeah, I'm sure the plaintiffs were so traumatized over these fictional claims. Never mind the fact that Apple was the main driving factor behind killing music DRM for good, with that open letter Steve Jobs penned.    Also, I've never had any iPods "delete" anything, but sure. 
 The long knives have been out against Apple since its existence, and have only gotten longer, sharper, and more venemous with time. However, as long as Apple keeps doing what it's doing, which is create the best products in the world, it can very well break many of these "laws" that some seem to think are set in stone, which is that successful companies cannot stay successful for very long periods of time. I have yet to see a real threat, in terms of a company producing...
What is this, 6 negative headlines in a row now? Looks like the 2nd great stock tanking strategy of 2014 is in full swing, with sites like this gleefully participating. 
 Your entire post is irrelevant bullshit. Yes, "application" existed, but I'd never heard "app" before in the context of mobile applications until Apple first mentioned it. It seems so obvious and normal now, but before 2008, it wasn't, nor was "appstore". 
 True. I remember the mockery and ridicule when Apple first referred to them as "apps". Maybe it had been mentioned somewhere before, but I had never heard of it. 
OH NOES! A $29 DEVICE IS SELLING IN SOME QUANTITY! APPLE IS DOOMED! JUST LIKE HOW ANDROID HAS 5 BILLION PERCENT MARKETSHARE AND HAS DOOMED APPLE!   What the **** does "usurp" mean, and how the **** can anyone declare chrome-cast a "winner" in this "race"? Even I bought the thing because it was so damn cheap. I used it for 1/2 hr, realized it's a piece of shit, and even forgot to return it until the last possible day, that's how little I cared about the $ spent (but I did...
 The state they're in? You mean the best mobile and desktop OSes that Apple has ever released? I haven't had a single issue with either Yosemite or iOS8, and they contain a metric shitload of new features. Apple can walk and chew gum at the same time. Or do you think if the Watch didn't exist, everything would be 100% bug free?
 What the **** are you talking about, since this feature isn't even implemented yet, so obviously Apple didn't "allow" anything.