or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Yes, iCloud photo library photos show up on ALL devices in which the feature is enabled. And yes, editing changes the photo everywhere. A good idea would be to turn on "optimize storage" options, which stores only the thumbnails and only downloads the original photo when you view it. This probably saves 90% of space required.  To me, the ideal feature would be if you could just specify on each device how far back you'd like it to load the photos from the cloud. ie, only...
 Oh, wow. You should email Apple with these concerns. Because clealy, they just came up with these numbers randomly. It's not like they have thousands of best-in-field expert working on this project for years, and made extremely detailed, intricate, and thought out assessments of every single facet of this. No, clearly it's "excessive", and they don't have a clue of what they're doing. You should email them about the "small house" thing, maybe they'll tear the whole thing...
 I can't believe you have difficulty understand what he's telling you. "Butthurt, hurt his feelings"? What part of "don't state opinions as facts" don't you understand? Here's some other examples: OMG CANT BELIEVE APPLE DOESNT HAVE THE BANDWIDTH FOR THIS MOVIEOMG CANT BELIEVE APPLE IS TOO CHEAP TO PAY FOR THIS MOVIEOMG CAN'T BELIEVE APPLE IS TOO INCOMPETENT TO MAKE A DEALOMG CANT BELIEVE APPLE DOESNT HOST THIS MOVIE CAUSE THEY HATE JAMES FRANCOOMG CANT BELIEVE APPLE IS SO...
 Are you shitting me with that sarcasm? Apple did not make anything larger than a 4" phone pre fall 2014. And most dirt cheap phones are around 4". So yeah, there's a shitload of them out there. Does not mean there is significant "demand", or that people who have previously bought a 3.5 or 4" iPhone won't buy a 4.7 in the future. Not like there's an abundance of choice of nice 4" phones, so there's little evidence Apple will lose any sales if they don't continue with that...
If Apple DOES keep the current 4" form factor, it WILL be a lower end phone. And there's absolutely no problem with that. It's the most rational thing to do. In spite of some people here who can't see a foot beyond their own nose, there does not appear to be a demand for tiny, high end smartphones. There's VERY few people who would pay the same price for a smaller iPhone as a larger one.    The 5C is still a great phone. Just bought one for my sister. If they update it...
 College fees are insanely high. Especially in an environment where a degree by itself is next to worthless. Your point? There's no hypocrisy between deciding to spend a bit more on a computer you will use every single day, for years, and which will help you accomplish your work more effectively- and claiming that college fees (which can reach tens of thousands a yr) are indeed too high. 
Where do I sign up? I've always dreamed of replacing my trusty Macbook Air with a device that has a shittier OS, a shitty keyboard, crappier battery life, a smaller screen, and can't even stay stable on one's lap. On another note, I can hardly believe that we have a website begging Mac users to switch to windows, and facilitating the transition. My, how times have changed.
 No shit sherlock, which is why I said "ripping the parents away from the children". What's stunning to me, is how sociopathic you must be to look at these 2 choices and feel great about them- but only feel great, but call this action "noble". This kind of heartless sociopathy always seems to come from privileged people such as yourself who have never really experienced real suffering, or the consequences of these kinds of choices.  I'm just trying to wrap my mind around...
 And wait, let me guess- ripping parents away from their children, and deporting them to another country is also "noble", right? In your estimation, these are the kinds of causes Tim Cook should be putting his private money towards, instead of fighting intolerance, right? 
 Stupidest fucking idea I've ever heard. "Archaic design principles"? The current Macbook Air is insanely thin and can get 13hrs of battery life on a single charge, best in the industry. The iPhone6/6+ (especially 6+) get excellent battery life. Your comment doesnt contain a shred of fact or real reasoning, and your comparison to the razr is just mind-numbingly superficial. The thinness and efficiency of Apple products is a core part of their design, and the design is a...