or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

With 10 hr battery life, this is much less relevant. Most people should be more than fine plugging the thing in before they sleep, and not needing a charger when out and about. 
And 4 would have been even "better". I'm sure Apple considered the option, but this what the product they wanted to make. I respect them for it, because it takes guts to do that. Including more "stuff" in any product in order to appease more people is always the safer, easier way, but it also compromises the products primary vision. This is basically an iPad with a real keyboard and OSX, a product many have longed for. For those that don't want that, Apple sells many other...
 Wow, how convenient. Do you  REALLY miss Bento? So not only did you love and use Bento, you loved and used Apple Works before that? Which gives you a nice little segway to shit on this news, by trolling about a hypothetical scenario that sane minds know will never happen..as it's obvious that Apple is not planning to develop any consumer level database software, but to adopt these technologies for their cloud backend. But hey, that scenario sounds a little too boring and...
 It's fascinating how confident you are in your predictions even remotely reflecting the real world, considering you're consistently proven wrong about pretty much every single thing concerning Apple. You predicted Tim Cook as a failure, still view him as a failure, while in the real world anyone that is even slightly sane can aknowledge  his remarkable success in leading the company. So yes, the Apple Watch might very well turn out to be a "failure" in your own deluded...
 I love how you pretend, in your classic intellectual dishonesty, that the $17,000 version is the only one for sale. I also like how you pretend that some moron is going to rely on this app to make such a decision.  So what's your standard for success now, having something that meets or exceeds the iPhone? That is a one time product that will never be replicated. Nothing before it was even remotely as successful, neither was anything after it, including everything...
 Sorry, but how does having 3 days of battery life, instead of 1 day, really affect the user experience? Why is it easier to throw it on the charger before you sleep every 3rd day, instead of everyday? At least when its every day, it becomes a normal habit like your phone. It seems to be that doing it randomly would be more annoying. My pebble lasts a few days, and honestly I don't see it as a benefit as it keeps dying at random times when I least expect it. Unless you're...
 How the **** is it "idiotic" to reward shareholder and motivate them to keep the stock? You must be the only person on the planet with that "opinion", and for being so alone in it, you're certainly confident of Apple's "idiocy" in the matter. Your jealousy and spite towards shareholders, who had the insight to invest (unlike you) is hilarious and so, so pathetic.  And sorry, you're completely full of it. It's not a fine line between trolling and a thoughtful opinion, it's...
 So Apple should release it before it's ready? So you can bitch and whine about some magical bugs that only you seem to experience? Or do you just want them to release it as you need a new target to bash?
 You still haven't responded as to why you still own Apple stock, when you're so down about every single aspect of the future of the company. No sane investor would keep their stock with your views. So are you lying about your claims of being a shareholder? And if so, why would you lie about that? 
 It's pretty much identical feeling- so identical in fact, that I didn't believe the Apple employee when he told me its the new one. Pretty fucking impressive, I must say.