or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

God, what a shitty website macrumors is.    http://www.macrumors.com/2015/05/14/homekit-launch-pushed-back/   Not only did they report the original rumor as absolute FACT, but even when it was corrected, they leave the headline as is, and shove an "update" at the bottom of the article, to be sure not to lose out on angry clicks.    And as always, the author is Juli Clover, who has not ONCE reported a rumor as an actual rumor, but insists on defining them as factual...
 Yet, that didn't stop this website from re-publishing this spurious report before any type of confirmation. 
Sorry, I disagree. iPhoto library is supposed to solve the whole photos backup thing. Also, how the hell do I do a full library backup when the Mac is set to show optimized versions only, which downloads the full copies only on demand? Shit happens, but the trust is the majority of users are not going to have backup solutions for their cloud photos.
And again, Google continued to shift their policies to those that they've been mocking and shitting on Apple for from the very beginning (WALLED GARDEN!!). But of course, the Google syncophants will never admit or realize this.
But wait, all the filthy trolls have been screaming from the rooftops that this product is useless because it will basically explode if a drop of water falls on it?
 Oh, do shut up. You sound positively giddy- have you ever a time where you haven't rushed into a thread to goad about negative news, or shit on positive news? As if the income from Australia will have any significant impact on their balance sheet or stocks. Why the **** are you here if your fantasy is to have Apple fail? You've already been outed as a Samsung astroturfer, shilling for them, twisting the facts to do so, and defending them at every opportunity- so I'm not...
 My sincering apologies. I was referring to Apple's marketshare, and even at 42%, my point absolutely still stands. What if a single car manufacturer had that percentage of ALL car sales using only a couple models? Yes, dominance. 
52.4% market share of such a massive, lucrative market with HUNDREDS of competing and cheaper products, from a single company, a single product line, which is updated a single time each year, sold only at premium prices, with a huge profit margin is indeed "dominance" no matter which way you slice it.
 Cool story bro. "Grease and oil"? How much of that does an electric car need? Oh, at the end of the day one can consider the car a computer on wheels. Thats what its becoming. Mechanics are getting more irrelevant, as an electric car is infinitely simpler than a gasoline powered one, in terms of components. It's absolutely not out of the question that Apple would design and produce a car. Maybe not in the next 5 years, but long term, there's not a single reason why they...
Fantastic looking site, very well done. The iPad is definitely the ideal device in many situations and contexts.