or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Do yourself a favour and upgrade your iPad. If you don't want to spend on an Air2, you can probably get an Air at a great price. Will be 1000X better than what you have now. 
One of the best features of iOS8/Yosemite. Will remove so much friction for me, in terms of interrupting what I'm doing and checking my phone.
How the **** did Samsung "pave the way"? You think if the Galaxy did not exist Apple's sales would be lower, or their products less popular? Is the Galaxy the only larger phone? What the **** are you even talking about? Do you even think about your troll posts for 2 seconds before shitting them out? I picture you as a computer algorithm programmed to say the stupidest fucking thing possible in every thread, with a negative and mind-numbingly false slant. 
Epic Quote.  Translation: I don't personally want to buy a larger iPhone, therefore Apple should not create one, damn the nearly other 6+billion people on the planet, with different preferences. 
 Yeah, revenues up $5,000,000,000 from last yrs quarter (which was also a record last time). I guess I don't know the definition of "decent" if that defines revenues of $43B in a (non-christmas) quarter.  And you're insane if you think it's anything other than supply constraints. These results barely included a a week of iPhone 6/6+ sales. Obviously they're selling every last one they can get. But nice try, troll.  Hilarious how Apple has to completely decimate it's...
This HQ is going to be fucking amazing. Also progressing at incredible speed.
This specimen never fails providing the most brain-dead, idiotic posts of every single thread. It's like his fucking troll mission. Just make sure you never try to make sense of it (Hacked? How? By what means? What info would the hacker get?) otherwise you'll quickly get a massive headache. 
So glad they got rid of the animated wallpaper in the beta. Hopefully there's also an option to choose your own. 
Option-Click. Problem solved.  My issue with fullscreen is the animation, which I think should be quicker. 
Can't fucking wait for this, so that I can stop auto-uploading to Google+.