or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Wait, so you mean Apple got MORE calls the day after they sold millions of new devices, with new software, than the day before? I don't believe this shocking, unbelievable news!
10million in one weekend (with no China), predictions of an avalanche of Android switchers, and stock is not budging. Not to mention the significance of things like Apple Pay, upcoming Yosemite, upcoming iPad launches, Macs, etc. Fucking hilarious. These parasitic, snivelling little shit analysts can go **** themselves. Next month they'll be predicting doom again. No vision, perspective, insight, or understanding of the market.
 Sp, Apple should make their phones look like shit, so noone drops them? They can make the damn phone out of the grippiest material possible, and 2 inches thick, and it will STILL get dropped. At least because its so thin, you can now add a case to it and it wont look too hefty. I'd prefer Apple not design their products around people that can't walk 2 steps without tripping over themselves or dropping their phones. That's what cases are for. For the rest of us that dont...
 Always astounds me that some people decide to make a statement, in order to prove an assertion, without spending a few seconds to make sure it's accurate. I'm assuming to you're referring to the australian kid. He didn't even touch the phone- it flew out of the box when he yanked it open, because the box created a vacuum and he idiotically decided to open the box in such a clumsy fashion. Yeah, it's thin and light. But I have NEVER dropped my iPhone, so I guess it depends...
 Chill out- I was attacking the case designs, not you personally. I tend to like more minimalistic designs, not monstrosities that do what they can to bring attention to themselves. It's great that you like a mechanical keyboard, but I haven't seen a single one of these keyboard attachments being used in real life, so its clear most people don't. And whats up with the one with the massive latch that probably weighs as much as the phone itself? Maybe one would get it if...
 Most of those look like shit too. Physical keyboard, really? Oh, and I never understood the idiotic cutout for the Apple logo. So tacky, garrish, childish, and ugly. OMG IF I PUT A CASE ON HOW WILL EVERYONE KNOW FOR SURE THAT ITS AN IPHONE, I BETTER GET ONE WITH A USELESS CUTOUT! I'm shocked at how popular that design stupidity is. 
 Most people in real life are not obsessive, unbalanced, mal-adjusted nutcases like those that bitch on the internet. I doubt 99% of people will give a shit about the bands, unlike the entire internet that has gone nuts over how "ugly" they look. This is by far the sleekest -and more importantly- most comfortable phone Apple has ever produced. 
What gaudy, disgusting looking cases. The only decent looking one is Apple's.
The insane thing is that even though Apple will smash all their sales records with this phone, they will also smash their ASP records since so many are opting for bigger capacities and the 6+
 All signs point to Samsung continuing on a downhill spiral this point forward, a least with premium phones. They peaked with the S4. While they were smugly mocking Apple and shitting out more plastic gimmicks, Apple was quietly working behind the scenes on game-changing hardware (touch ID, 64bit processing, motion processors, etc), software (healthkit, homekit, extensibility, massive improvements to iOS), and services (Apple Pay, etc), and now that the planets have...