or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

I'd rather take a flame to that $99. At least it would produce a few seconds of entertainment. 
 This is what you originally stated. Looking at the line in the above link in question (which is one these these 4th rate spam investor sites): So you stated Apple got $370M for creating 50 jobs. The article states that in fact, this was a PROMISE of an amount UP TO that (depending on requirements) to build multiple data centers in the state. The 50 jobs you pulled from your ass, so did that tweet. They may receive some portion of that, for an unknown amount of jobs....
 Return to earth? Stock is finally approaching the level that it should be. It's still massively undervalued, considering Apple is a $700B company that is still seeing massive growth and performance, to the tune of 40% last qtr. Also, it's safe to assume that Apple will have other cash cows when that happens, as they always do.   According to you, Cook is an incompetent, clueless moron, that should get out of the whole CEO business and unfit to lead Apple, so why should we...
 True. It is a cool approach. As for Watch, I agree the actual physical look doesn't take one's breath away. However, I believe their goal was something neutral, inoffensive to all, versatile, and approachable- and I think they achieved that in the best way possible. The design is not supposed to bring attention to itself, yet at the same time being attractive and customizable. Taking practical considerations into consideration like screen size and shape, insertable...
 Definitely high on the "cool" factor, but besides that, the concept looks like an absolute mess- impractical, gimmicky, and probably the most inefficient thing you can produce. Pretty sure the last thing Apple would have wanted to make is an actual watch with a million internal moving parts. The website is also a slow, stuttering mess. Something tells this thing works best as a concept and fantasy, than it will as an actual product.  
The more I think about it, the more ridiculous the concept of Apple actually getting to the car industry seems. It's just a massive pain in the ass. Whatever they're doing, it's to enhance their current services. 
 I only started investing in Apple 18 months ago, and am 52% up overall, or $30,000.  Anyone who has been associated with or connected to Apple in any way the past few years have benefitted enormously, be it consumers, shareholders, developers, case manufacturers, accessory makers, partners, suppliers, etc. Literally everyone has made bank, especially those who believed in the company. So BF can waste his life away trolling in the most pathetic, pitiful way possible, while...
 Uh, noone is suggesting Apple invented NFC or biometric solutions. However, there's a shitload of work that Apple did in house bringing all the pieces together.  - Engineering whatever technology it purchased from authentech to actually fit inside the home button, as well as mainting ultra high reliability, accuracy, and robustness. There was NOTHING even close to this on the market before the 5S. - Designing and engineering the secure enclave- Building passbook, which...
 Uh, no. It's referring to possible features during development but didn't make the cut. It won't be missing anything that has already be shown off at the initial reveal.