or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

You're smarter than I, and less masochistic. I guess it's like a car accident, always have a morbid curiosity about the utter stupidity they will vomit out next. 
 Pazuzu, you have a pretty disturbing and sick fetish with Bono. You're still traumatized over a free album? Seek some help, seriously. There must be some other hobby you can find beyond trolling. 
 Sorry, bullshit. I doubt there was a single example of what you just imagined. First of all, if I'm worried about my data, I'm not gonna have automatic downloads turned on.Especially if a single album can eat "my entire data allowance".  Also, "hundreds of dollars"? Are you shitting me? If a single album can cost someone "hundreds of dollars" of data, then they deserve that for having that feature turned on in the first place.You can even specifically disable automatic...
 Hey troll, it was free for iTunes users- which party paid for it is completely irrelevant. If I get a coupon for a free meal, is it somehow "not free" because the restaurant had to cover the cost"? If you win a free iPad, is it "not free" because someone else paid for it? Or in your limited little mind, is the definition of free that it magically materializes out of thin-air with no cost to anyone? You're such a disingenuous tool, your quips are always such meaningless...
 What "tricks"? Do you understand the concept of NDAs, and confidentiality agreements in contracts? Or do you believe every detail of every business contract should be public knowledge? I'm assuming you meant to say "Beware"? It's ok, it's clear english isn't your first language (even though it is.) "Bono's Ireland"? Christ, you're pathetic.   Keep repeating shit like that enough, maybe you'll eventually believe it. Odds are you don't know the first thing about that...
 Said like the little the pitiful troll that you are. Yeah, the fact that I'm upset by your practise of  always pretending to know what a dead guy would/wouldn't do, and obsessively dragging Steve Jobs out of his grave in almost every one of your posts in order to bash Cook and Apple, means "the truth hurts". There isn't an iota of "truth" in your post, because you're not stating any actual facts. Your fantasies of what would or wouldn't have happened under Jobs, 4 years...
 "Lesson to be learned"? You're so full of shit, as usual. Dragging Jobs from the grave whenever it serves your agenda. You have no fucking idea if this would have happened or not. Also, you make it sound as if it was somehow a catastrophe for Apple. It isn't. It's a catastrophe for GT and its shareholders. Apple sold 10 million iPhone 6's in a weekend, and there's 20million on pre-order in China. Most successful launch in their history. They will probably be supply...
 Sog, with all due respect, it's not foolish to wait for actual facts to come to light before making final conclusions. It never is. They may be crooks or frauds, but that hasn't been proven. Or, maybe they just fucked up and the reason is incompetence, not malice. What's foolish is being so confident about labels without knowing the facts.  Not like it matters, whether you give them the benefit of the doubt or not will not affect anyone. 
   Oh, BUURRRNN! Man, you sure got him there. I mean sure, it doesn't say APPLE on it like you asserted, but hey, Apple makes the iPhone, a completely different product, and that's exactly the same thing! Same difference! jfc1138 didn't see that one coming, you certainly put him in his place. Nevermind the fact that this product isn't even exclusive to iPhones, and also works with Android phones. Nope, doesn't matter!  ITS EXPENSIVE CAUSE IT SAYS APPLE ON IT- BUT EVEN IF...
First GT Advanced, and now this. More evidence that Apple is doomed. Just waiting on them to cancel their Oct 16th event, and all future events before winding things down and calling it a day.