or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Amazing. This is what makes Apple, Apple. behind the scenes, they do a shitload more than they need to do, in every single aspect of product design. I recall constantly being stunned when finding out the lengths they go in every single process they undertake, whether it's manufacturing, engineering, media, or design. It's always a "holy shit" moment for me when they did 100x the effort I assumed they did, for a result that is arguably negligibly better for most...
Gorgeous packaging.
So why the **** would theVerge rush out a review if they know the software is not a reflection of the final consumer product? Why the **** not wait to publish, since noone can buy the Watch anyway, and it won't be out for at least 2 weeks? Oh right, hits, "FIRST!" and to be negative. I can imagine how excited they were to post that 7. Is it really a worse product than the Moto 360, which they gave an 8.1, and included stuff like "replaceable straps are great!", "round is...
 Apple has what, close to 300 retails store and tens of thousands of retail employees? At least one of these people is gonna leak stuff. It's not appalling, it's expected. We're too close to launch for stuff not to leak. The big stuff (Watch looks, software, name, details) was never leaked. Pretty impressive considering how long they worked on it (3 yrs), how much interest there is, and how complex of a product it was. 
  I don't mind. Obviously the entire purpose of the diary is to point out specific features of the Apple Watch and how it fits in your day. Otherwise, Apple doesn't give a shit about hosting and advertising a diary by this individual. For its purposes, its fine. I enjoy reading it to get some insights into the watch and what it can do, with the assumption that there's a level of scripting involved. The Apple Watch is not as easy to advertise as previous Apple products, in...
Since BF was banned, these threads have actually gotten tolerable. ie, there's actual insightful discussion about the topic at hand, instead of nasty attacks and responses to those attacks. 
I was thinking they planned to kill off the mini.. I guess not. I think they should. 
 Sorry, how the hell do you figure that? Especially since Macs only switched to intel relatively recently.   Actually I think it wouldn't be a bad idea for Apple to group all iOS devices together, just like Macs. Tey dont break down iMacs vs Macbooks, they report it as one category. They should lump the iPhone with the iPad and iPod Touch, and report total numbers. At the end of the day, the fact that they run iOS trumps all else. Further breakdowns does nothing but hurt...
I love the manufactured, contrived outrage from this "controversy", and the deserate attempts to define it as some sort of dicriminatory hypocrisy on Cook's part. Like the trash article below, as an example, where the author purposely equates felons and criminals in order to give an exaggerated stat:   http://pando.com/2015/04/05/as-tim-cook-criticizes-indiana-apple-imposes-labor-discrimination-in-its-own-backyard/   Why does the richest company in the world not have a...
 Speak for yourself. Maybe you're the only one who has been "begging" for 6 years? Oh, and what do you know, you're still bitching and whining about everything since you got your wish. What a shock (not).  I notice 100% of your posts on this site are negative. Stop being a troll. Maybe step outside for some fresh air, or find a company you actually like that you can discuss, instead of coming here simply to shit on Apple and all its products. You know how it's easy to spot...