or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

I love all this concern-trolling and hang-wringing over Android "squeezing" Apple in a market it never entered in the first place. Apple is not making $100 phones, and never will. And that's perfectly fine. 
So sad that Google is relying on Samsung's software solution for security. I wouldn't trust Samsung to code their way out of a cardboard box, their UI and add-ons is well known to be un-optimized, ugly trash. 
 Can someone please explain to me just what the **** these people are doing with Google Glass on their faces while watching the keynote, besides making some sort of douchebag statement? The thing can't even record a clip beyond a few seconds, so its not like theyre recording the keynote. I have no problem with devices like Google Glass when they have a real benefit to the user in that specific situation. But Glass evangelists are insistent on basically wearing them ALL THE...
 Can you explain your signature?
 Oh, noes! Does it offend your sensibilities that they might differentiate the models in some way? What, do you honestly think the iPhone 6 4.7" model wont be powerful or capable enough for you? The iPhone 5S cpu stil blows pretty much everything out of the water, and thats coming on a year old. The 5S camera is still considered the overall best smartphone camera on the market. Stop bing so self-righteous and entitled. If Apple wants to set the pricepoint of the 5.5" model...
 Absolutely. This is a trend these days, with headlines based on rumors being stated as absolute fact- its a pretty disgusting form of journalistic irresponsibility. How tough it is to type "Rumor:" before the headline? Oh yeah, that won't generate as many clicks. Macrumors has been engaging in this shitty practice for a while, but I always though AI was a bit above that. 
These surveys are so idiotic. I bet you surveys for "Are you interested in a tablet" would have been extremely low before the iPad. You can't base anything from gauging interest for a product that people do not have the faintest clue of how to imagine.
 If you actually gave a shit, and even used iWork, you would do the research and find out (not so hard), instead of presenting such a trollish, mind-numbingly idiotic statement. "Shit ripped out of it"? "Crippled"? Yeah, ok. It has more features than it even had before it was rebuilt from the ground up (your definition of "the shit was ripped out of it"), as well as the bonus of being faster, more stable, and having 100% compatibility and collaboration features between...
 Those "stupid" comments, as you define them, were 100% accurate. He was referring to phones that relied on stylus for input, and were near impossible to use with your finger. It had nothing to do with size of the display, but clearly that went way over your head. Is Apple really "following" anyone with a slightly larger phone size option? They offer multiple sizes of Macbooks, iMacs, iPads, etc. Size was never a criteria of innovation. The appstore wasn't even conceived...