or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

The more I think about it, the more ridiculous the concept of Apple actually getting to the car industry seems. It's just a massive pain in the ass. Whatever they're doing, it's to enhance their current services. 
 I only started investing in Apple 18 months ago, and am 52% up overall, or $30,000.  Anyone who has been associated with or connected to Apple in any way the past few years have benefitted enormously, be it consumers, shareholders, developers, case manufacturers, accessory makers, partners, suppliers, etc. Literally everyone has made bank, especially those who believed in the company. So BF can waste his life away trolling in the most pathetic, pitiful way possible, while...
 Uh, noone is suggesting Apple invented NFC or biometric solutions. However, there's a shitload of work that Apple did in house bringing all the pieces together.  - Engineering whatever technology it purchased from authentech to actually fit inside the home button, as well as mainting ultra high reliability, accuracy, and robustness. There was NOTHING even close to this on the market before the 5S. - Designing and engineering the secure enclave- Building passbook, which...
 Uh, no. It's referring to possible features during development but didn't make the cut. It won't be missing anything that has already be shown off at the initial reveal. 
You know, I was hoping they would do this. I don't remember the last time I even swiped a credit card, either in Canada or the US. Samsung is right on time, jumping on a technology which is on the verge of obsolesce because of a case of misguided desperation. This implementation is such a poorly thought out hack. I look forward to this epic failure. I assume it won't even be implemented until the S7 or other future phones, since there's no time to integrate it into the...
 True. But I don't even know if Apple could lower the prices of their phones if they wanted to. I mean, they're barely managing to meet demand with the ASP as it is now. A cheap iPhone would wipe everything else off the map, the only issue would be that Apple would not be able to manufacture at that capacity. 
 You should email Apple with these concerns. No doubt they were just planning to make a massive, rideable iPhone and have not thought of this stuff. 
 Thanks! I can die happy :) I just call 'em as I see 'em. 
 It's so cute that this guy is so concerned about protecting Apple from entering their doomed business. Nice to know he's looking out for their best interests. If he ACTUALLY believed they would fail and did not see them as a threat, he would welcome their entry, not give a million reasons why it's such a horrible, horrible idea.  Or, he can just keep his fucking mouth shut and not sound like a moron, as noone has a clue if Apple is even considering entering that business....