or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Wow, so fucking happy they updated the file format so you can actually attach to gmail without getting errors etc.
Love the "Full bloom" vid. Really slick.
 Because paying with an iPad in a store is fucking ridiculous. 
 So Craig should be running Apple cause he's an engaging speaker? Always enlightening to see the sheer superficiality and grotesque childishness of your thought process. And who would take his place as head of software then? How would being CEO enhance his development strengths and help the company or its products? My bad, you haven't thought that far ahead yet, like 100% of your troll posts. About as idiotic as the "Jony Ive should have been CEO" posts. As if Jony's time...
 Because there isn't a connection standard fast enough yet to reliably drive that kind of display. TB2 doesn't cut it. 
People on this board were mocking this potential machine, and predicting $5000.    This is a fucking amazing product at $2499. Shocking, really.  Apple products are "over-priced" my ass. 
 True, the Nexus is the best Android phone one can buy, just because it's stock and gets instant updates. Unfortunately, most people are pretty stupid and don't realize this, or don't care. And you're right, Google just destroyed the biggest draw of the phone, which was price. There's no way in hell I would have purchased my Nexus 4+5 if they were anywhere near the price of an iPhone. I just don't think they deserve that value. At least it makes my decision easier, Nexus...
 This thread has nothing to do about Beats' audio quality, yet you're compelled to derail the thread into that topic, while noone gives a **** about your opinion on that issue anyway. Why are you so insistent on shitting on every thread? Are you so fearful that people aren't aware of your opinion? They are, and were 1000 posts ago. Yet you keep going on and on, as if anyone gives a shit about your personal thoughts on the matter. They're insanely successful. Many believe...
 Amazing eh? The Apple Watch hasn't even sold a single UNIT. What an absolute failure.  But I like how you've laid down the foundation for claiming "its all cause of the marketing", when the Apple Watch is a huge success, contrary to all your filthy, unrelenting trolling and proclamations of doom.  Yes, Apple will market the Watch, a new product category,  just like how they marketed the shit out of the iPhone when it was first released. Why the **** wouldn't they?