or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

First of all the individual in question is John Lewis, so I don't know why the **** you would mention 2 individuals instead of him, who have nothing to do with this story.  Secondly "race-baiter" is purely your own label, and has nothing to do with any kind of empirical fact.  Thirdly, even IF they were as you describe them, it still takes an insane leap to say Tim Cook does not deserve his position, for accepting to meet with them. That kind of crazed, extreme statement...
To any mod reading, I have 2 questions:   1. When a poster claims that the most successful CEO on the planet is not fit to be in his position for the crime of accepting to meet with a universally admired civil rights leader (that leaders of other tech companies are currently meeting with), how can that be explained as anything other than pure, blatant racism? What other explanation could there POSSIBLY be for such a non-sensical, ridiculously unbalanced, and irrational...
 I didn't comment about your civil rights statement, only about your Cook bashing.  I have trouble understanding how you can have so much hatred against a civil rights leader like John Lewis. Really, how has he harmed you? You think he's had a net negative effect on humanity? Lewis is visiting Google tomorrow, co clearly this isn't an Apple only thing, yet for you the fact that Cook allowed a universally admired and respected leader like Lewis in the door is enough for you...
 We're all speechless by this mountain of evidence you've put forward that Cook is in the "wrong job". Definitely, this meeting overshadows the insane growth and performance that Cook has driven in his company, to the tune of $75B in revenue in a single quarter. Yeah, Cook is definitely a fish out of water in this whole CEO business, what an insightful one you are.  One can only hope there can be more Tim Cooks in this world, people who can be amazing leaders, businessmen,...
 Right, every company that Apple defeats "destroyed themselves", right? I remember when webOS was being released, it was being described by many as the killer of iOS, and the new palm was supposed to be a massive threat to the iPhone business. That concept only seems laughable AFTER the fact. 
Samsung is like that guy that keeps bragging about how good he is in bed, and ends up lasting 10 seconds.  Or that bully that incessantly mocks you, but then completely breaks down and runs back to his mommy once you slug him in the face.  Or that Balloon that is mocking the other balloons for not inflating as quickly, and then suddenly pops as he over-inflates. Or the Hare that can sprint for a few seconds, all the while looking back at you and laughing it's ass off,...
So not only do consumers buy the shit out of Beats at premium prices, they also love them. This was a brilliant acquisition.    I'm sure this will drive people like Benjamin Frost and Pazuzu crazy, because again, they were absolutely wrong and Apple was absolutely right, regardless of their nasty and non-stop mockery about this deal and Beats products. 
"Mr. Bromwich bills at $1,100 an hour. " Jesus. Money well spent, eh guys? What the **** is this guy contributing to humanity for $1,100/hr?
 Yeah, but when? Seems like it will be appealed to eternity and back. 
BB must be giddy, seems Seacrest is their Golden Goose these days. BTW what the hell happened to the Samsung ruling? Do they ever have to fucking pay?