or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Yeah, because a PAID 3rd party companion app that has to be installed on BOTH the Mac and the iOS device is the ultimate ideal, right? That will definitely catch on in a huge way, right? You know what is redundant? Every single one of your posts. I find it insane how so many here can have you on their blocklists, and yet you still have the privilege of posting. There has to be a threshold, when being blacklisted by enough members gets you kicked out of here. 
 Also, SJ names his computers after his daughter- not the best tactic to get the world forget about her. Yet, Gibney rehashes this as if he just discovered a deep, dark skeleton in Steve's closet that he is compelled to share for its incredible insights.  Look at Einstein- apart from his brilliant discoveries, he was a pretty screwed up human being. Much more screwed up than SJ was. So were most people that made history, in their personal lives. Yet, no one gives a shit...
It's in credible how much thought, consideration and engineering Apple put into the bands themselves. As well as the manufacturing process of the actual watch.
Of course they did. After years of bashing Apple's curated walled garden of course. Every single aspect of Android and Android devices is mirroring iOS and iphone hardware philosophy more and more.
 I don't think it's possible for a sane human being to do what you just described (ie. search out the negative and filter out the positive) and at the same time, *think* they are being fair. He knows he wasn't. Which is what makes him, and this movie, so despicable. Noone pretends to admire or look up to SJ because of his family life. There's no confusion there- people admire him because of what he accomplished at Apple, and building Apple. Yet, Gibney's premise is that...
 "There is no concession." Exactly. I was responding to BFs horse-shit, in which he twists everything Apple does in the context of him being vindicated, or "right", based on some ridiculous predictions he made. For example, he's always attacked and mocked the iPhone 6 as a "horrible" product, then basically milked "bendgate" for all it was worth and much, much more in giddiness to prove how "right" he was. And now, every single piece of rumor or news about the Apple watch,...
 Their "concession"? Yeah, they just saw your posts here and "conceded". Beyond your delusions of grandeur, in the actual real world, Apple drew up these plans long before you even knew about or started trolling the watch. Also, if you're not aware, Apple still plans to sell these in every SINGLE one of their retail stores, so again, not sure what your point is. It's clear Apple always intended to sell this to an even wider demographic than their own stores, in...
 I wouldn't generalize. I know a ton of people with a Samsung phone cause:1. Thats what the carrier pushed on them2. Had some promotion3. Thats what they see advertised4. Thats what they think is "best".  So it's not all about cost. 
 Wow, a lot of words to say absolutely nothing. Stop pretending you're objective or analytical. Every single one of your posts is extremely down at Apple, extremely negative and pessimistic about their future prospects, products, and leadership. I don't even know why you post here, or why you use Apple products, since you have such a consistently low opinion of the company. And if you seriously believe Apple has no growth left, you severely lack imagination. Thankfully,...
Love the "Steve Jobs is such a bad guy, he kept mocking Bill Gates, and look what Bill Gates is doing now!" line. Hey guys? Maybe you haven't noticed, but Steve died before he could fucking retire, so don't pretend to know what he would or wouldn't have done had he been given the opportunity that Bill Gates was given- to live. Also, what Steve rightfully attacked Bill on were the same things that others did, and justifiably so- (ie. the theft of Apple IP, creating shitty...