or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

So Pazuzu, if this entire board agrees you're a filthy troll, that means the entire board is fucking stupid? When there's a consensus about something, especially in regards to yourself, maybe you should step back and do some self reflection, instead of just making another mind-numbingly asinine retort. Why the **** would so many people on this board see you as a filthy, disgusting troll, do you think? Wait, don't answer that. 
 No, he's suggested that you're a fucking idiot that doesn't know the definition of a good business. Your opinion that Beats makes "crappy product" is purely subjective. The data, showing that they own the mid to high end market in sales and profit- isn't. Clearly, millions upon millions of people love the product. I think Apple cares about that more than the shitty opinion of an intellectually stunted internet troll like you, who has proven time and time again that he...
 It was a typo. He makes the same consistent mistakes in every single one of his posts. There's a difference, and you know that. Stop being intellectually dishonest. 
 You told me not to buy? I doubt that, because I don't think I solicited your opinion beforehand.  Yeah, I sold at $1.40 or so. Bought @ $0.90. So yeah, I'm good. I didn't invest because I believed in the company, I did because it seemed like a good short term opportunity.  Out of curiosity, how much did you have invested? Seems like most of your life's savings, based on your never-ending posts of rage. Maybe next time, diversify, and don't let rumors affect your buying...
 Even when you go back an edit one of your posts that is only a few words long, you still can't manage to compose anything without making a mockery of grammar. It's "months" not "month's". 6 year olds know this. People correct you all the time, yet you couldn't care less about learning the difference. Maybe go and spend time improving your english/education, instead of spending all your time trolling here based on utter stupidity. 
 You're absolutely right, spamming this board with pretty much the exact same comment another thousand times is a much better use of your time, instead of complaining to a party that can actually do something.  Carry on. Your time is clearly extremely valuable, and you wouldn't want to waste any of it. 
"oppressive and burdensome." Oh, shut the **** up. Yeah, you want to play with Apple, you better be on your A game, cause obviously the standards are extremely high. Either you can meet those terms, or you can't. And when you can't, don't start whining and bitching like a little child. For many companies, An Apple contract is the best thing that can possibly happen to them. But obviously there will be strings attached, and wont be an easy ride.
 Would love to see you on stage in front of tens of thousands of people, knowing there are millions more watching live, and presenting for the most watched technology event, for the most scrutinized company on the planet, and filling the most impossible shoes you can fill. You'd be a fucking slobbering, stuttering, pathetic mess, doubtful you would last a minute. Most of us rational people who are not doing our best to tear him down realize that Tim is just fine at...
 Where the **** is the shred of evidence that Apple is anywhere near "regretting" this deal? Oh wait, you predicted that, so feel free to twist reality to match that moronic prediction, like the shitty little troll you are.  I notice after your drive-by trolling n the Ive thread, you never bothered to acknowledge the dozens of posters who wasted their time meticulously explained the meaning of the quote to you.  Disgusting. You're like a bot that can't make an honest or...
 Pazuzu, it's amazing how mind-numbingly predictable you are. It wouldn't take much for Jony to explain that, but it would be completely lost on someone like you. Do you think Picasso was a thief, or that he copied others? Maybe you should make an effort to go understand the meaning and jist behind the original quote-which is widely available- but you won't, because you're incredibly lazy, have a blatant agenda, and intellectually dishonest. That's why you never...