or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Kindle Fire for $79? Wasn't this piece of shit pegged and advertised as an iPad killer? Lol. What makes The sales of Apple products even more impressive is the fact that competitions can't get any traction even when they discount their wares to nest to nothing.
Wow, $199 is a pretty damn good price for the hardware you're getting. And no Touch ID is to be expected, less important on these as they're not eligible for Apple Pay anyway. That's Apple's main draw in making Touch ID ubiquitous.
.. And in your entire post you didn't even attempt to answer the single question I posed you, which is what advantage an iPas running OSX would have over the new MacBook, which is almost the exact same form factor, except with a built in keyboard and appropriate hardware. You mention applications like photoshop and AutoCAD, which pretty much required a mouse and keyboard. That is the entire reason they created the new MacBook , which takes all the advantages of an iPad...
Wish I could unread your post, I feel like I lost half my brain cells just reading it, utterly mind-numbing. The "Iran plans to attack Israel/US fear-mongering garbage has gotten so old, it's quite embarrassing to listen to. People like Netnyahu have been saying this will happen "any day now" for the past 20 years. Come up with something new.And even if that little fantasy of yours was the case, how would the sale of Apple products to citizens of Iran aid in that goal? Or...
Why don't you give us a rational explanation of how OSX on an iPad makes any sense whatsoever, considering people are mocking and deriding the 12" MacBook as a "gimped" and "pathetic" machine?What possible reason would Apple have to put OSX on an iPad, considering the completely different internal architecture (ARM) and the fact that the iPad has no built in keyboard, a CRITICAL input mechanism for OSX? Are you that excited to use OSX on a touchscreen, even though it's not...
 There's nothing particularly "stupid" about the rumor. In terms of processing power, the iPad 2 is already overkill for its uses, Apple might not see the need to update it, especially if it wants marketing focus to be on the iPad Pro. It's not without precedent, but i'm sure Apple has thought of the pros and cons of such a potential strategy more deeply than you have, 
Really? I'd love for you to name ONE specific poster here who believes that. Not gonna ask you for dozens of names ("almost everyone), just ONE, to justify your ludicrous statement. I've been here a while, and I have yet to run across a single Mac hater on this forum, in terms of the usual posters. I'll be waiting.
I really feel pity for people like you, who mindlessly regurgitate trash from the usual suspects, in such a timely fashion. God forbid you ever do some real, objective research into the issues you pretend to have such a strong opinion about, yet are utterly clueless, besides your extremely ideological agenda. Why shouldn't the Iranian people have access to Apple products? Why does this enrage and offend you so much? I know for you, the only possible options are to either...
 What you think Steve would or wouldn't have done is utterly irrelevant, as if he was alive, the SJ of 2015 would definitely be making different decisions to the Steve of 2010 (or whatever), based on changing contexts and landscape. I strongly believe many of the major decisions that Apple's leadership has made, which went contrary to what SJ might have done, have directly led Apple to more explosive success. I truly believe SJ would have continued to refine and modify his...
 Yeah, white males are so discriminated in the US, aren't they? Such victims. Also, your understanding of civil rights and law is hilariously, embarrassingly bad.   ..and, there we go. We can always count on some insane, sensational comment from you, including straw men and fallacies. No, nobody is going to say that, but the fact that you feel the need to spout such predictions gives us some insight into your ludicrous train of thought.  Don't worry, Tim has already...