or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

You must work for Amazon or something. You can't even download the GMAIL app from the Amazon store. Think about that for s sec. Some of the other extremely popular Android/iOS apps that are simply not available: Maps Voice YouTube Hangouts Chrome Timely Sunrise Keep Adsense Analytics Translate LINE Facebook Messenger Simple Capital One You were saying? Yeah, "robust" indeed. You might be a developer, but you certainly don't make statements that are very factual or...
Meh, 8GB should be fine for a long time, especially for someone opting for the cheapest iMac. If there was a 4GB model, I would have an issue.
 I love how there isn't a single word about software, ecosystem, apps, etc in your entire post.  You're right, nobody who have any reason not to choose this over an iPhone. Not a single reason. You know, with all the "fire phone" exclusives and all. This thing doesn't even run the standard Google Play Store (which in itself is still a huge step below the iOS appstore), only curated apps from there approved for compatibility- nevermind the fact that this OS is years behind...
 So is your post- completely pathetic filled with nothing but drivel. You're knocking down your own straw-men. Who here said it isnt an impressive engineering accomplishment? I think it is. Yet making a lucrative product is about much more than that. The hardware is basically a gateway into Amazon's products. Personally I have no interest in that, no matter how many cameras it tracks my face with. Others might be interested- and that's fine. It seems absurd to me that...
 I've also wondered this- as well as how the hell he can keep claiming the success of Kindle tablets when he hasn't release a single sales figure- ever. I guess we'll just take him at his word. Absolutely ridiculous. If they were proud of sales they would have publicized them. I have yet to see a SINGLE Kindle fire in real life- but we're to assume they're an incredible success.
 Not a single post in this thread even vaguely approximates your post. Instead of being so concerned about falsely (and trollishly) predicting people's responses in this thread, why don't you provide your own analysis of the product? That would require you to string together a couple coherent thoughts. 
It looks like an interesting device, would love to try one- but at the end of the day I feel like this entire phone is based on a gimmick. Not sure how much patience people will have for continually tilting and moving their phones/heads to achieve things, and if this is any more efficient or accurate than established methods for control (most likely less on both counts). However, I applaud Amazon for doing something different, as well as pushing the envelope and taking...
 Cause Steve Jobs gave Apple products away, right? Apple products are more reasonably priced today than they ever been in the company's entire history. Also, the iMac is just a BIT more than specs, which is what you and others seem to be basing the price on. We're talking about the best built computer there is, insanely thin, incredibly good built quality using huge quantities of glass and aluminum.  Also, you're following your regular pattern on this thread of spamming...
 Sounds absolutely horrendous in terms of usability, intuitiveness, and not to mention Touch ID, where you'd have to inexplicably contort and twist your finger blindly in order to unlock. Sounds absolutely genius. I'm glad Apple things these things through more than you, and other such armchair analysts giving such ridiculous product advice. 
 It looks absolutely nothing like a samsung phone, but thanks for playing. Also, every single iPhone leak has been declared "ugly" by the internet. The 3GS, 4, 5- All have been "ugly", with claims of Apple "losing it" while proceeding to demolish the records of the previous model and declared universally as the most beautiful phones on the market after release. Nothing will change this time. The perfect example is the iPhone 4, which was brutally assaulted when leaked as a...