or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

I was gonna quote stuff, but as I read more and more, every paragraph making the book look worse and worse, I didn't know what to quote anymore. That review makes it clear that the book is complete trash.  Anyway, here's a couple for the heck of it:       Yeah I'll stop. The link is worth a read. Confirms what I suspected about the book- it's an empty, agenda-driven pile of drivel that insults readers.
A chilidsh, petty, and trollish response by the author, as expected. It's the equivalent of trolls who come in and vomit out non-sensical horse-shit about Apple, and when people respond that what they're saying is untrue, their retort is "LOL LOOKS LIKE A GOT A BIG REACTION, PROVES FANBOYS CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH".    Person A: The sky is green Person B: That's nonsense, it's blue Person A: So, looks like I struck a nerve. Just goes to show how right I am.    It's the...
I love how these people, who haven't worked a day in their fucking lives at Apple nor have a damn clue about any aspect of how the company is run, feel entitled enough to write a book making such ridiculous agenda-driven conclusions. The sad thing is because this book is about Apple, and has such a negative title, it will probably make a shitload of money, even though it is filled with nothing but superficialities and near-lies.
 You're right, absolutely nobody on Apple's highly skilled executive teams understands the market. But you do, right? How the **** is replacing an iPad 2 with an iPad4 at the same pricepoint "missing the mark"? Why is the iPad4 "brain-dead"? What else would you suggest at that price-point? Apparently you seem to think you know what consumers "want" more than Apple, which is a pretty hubristic statement, considering Apple's sales. You sound like a troll yourself, as you...
Every other full-sizes tablet manufacturer: Checkmate. Absolutely Brilliant move. The fact that the iPad 2 was still being sold (for $399 no less) left a bad taste in my mouth. This, I have no problem with. It's a pretty decent value. Hell, I'm even considering it.
They will replace the 4S with the 8GB 5C, and the iPad 2 with the iPad 4. It's a greta move, and makes perfect sense. They will get rid of all non-lightning connector devices this way, as well as anything that likely wont get iOS8.
Who cares? Windows 8.1 is much better than Windows 7, and you can boot to desktop by default and disable most of the metro stuff.  Windows 7 was released in 2009, it's a 5 year old OS. There's no need for a Mac Pro to support that- and whoever has enough cash for a Mac Pro, and needs to run Windows on it for some reason, can easily pony up the dough for Windows 8. I can understand Apple not wanting to waste resource supporting multiple versions of an OS it doesnt maintain. 
 "Tim Cook is deliberately trying to ruin Apple shareholders with his mystery product pipeline." I have no fucking idea how you are banned yet. Same shitty rant in every thread. Go find a new hobby. 
Just finished the interview, great quotes from Ive, but of course the author can't resist throwing in this cliched shittiness:  Yeah, having every new product smash the records of the previous, and smashing sales, revenue, and profit records pretty much every quarter indeed qualifies as a "rough patch". And I guess a product such as the 5S, which is pretty much the most successful smartphone in history sales-wise, with 5 million in the 1st weekend, doesn't quality as a...
 Not once have I seen you give a straight aswer to a straight question. A straight answer would be "No, sorry, I cannot, even though I've implied as much strongly in all my previous posts". It's not that hard.  Instead, it's the never-ending "Why did you ask me that question? I prefer another question that more suits my agenda, so I won't answer, and instead make further baseless insinuations".