or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

There's worse things, like the fact that we massacre each other on a daily basis and are raping the planet. Oh, and some of us spend all our days on internet forums hating on gadgets from a certain comapny. 
Apple Store employees are going to be touching a lot of wrists..
 So, what exactly makes that review "unbiased"? What the **** does that even mean? Every review by definition is subjective. Or are you saying it's unbiased because it just so happens to be one of the most negative reviews out there? How convenient.  Oh, nevermind. Just checked your shitty, one-note Apple Watch bashing posting history. Too damned predictable.     What a gem you are. You should tell us again how much you hate the (unreleased) Apple Watch. You know, just in...
 For a second there, I thought BF was unbanned.  To hum and people like him, anything that Apple does or doesn't do relating to the Watch is a sign of desperation and the fact that they already know it will be an epic failure- whether it's spending money, or not spending money. 
Does anyone else find Joanna Stern insanely obnoxious? I just feel insulted whenever I watch her stuff. The "day with Apple Watch" video was particularly stupid, where she uses it the "wrong" way (ie. smearing toothpaste all over it, taking it in the shower, keep all notifications enabled, etc) then bitches about it. 
 Love it, the cliched "The only reason that websites give Apple products good reviews is so that they don't get blacklisted" horse-shit. Do you have a shred of evidence that Apple has EVER blacklisted a SINGLE publication for a negative review? The only incident I recall is when Gizmodo peddled unreleased, stolen property (the iPhone 4). But yeah, go that route, proves to everyone how anti-intellectual and trollish you are, because then you can pretty much write-off every...
 What an obtuse, false, and troll-like statement. This machine runs a desktop class OS, and am sure can easily cut through the needs of 90% of consumers out there. For the rest (like you know, tech reviewers that bitch and whine), Apple hasn't stopped selling its other models. Most people I know don't use their Macs for anything beyond web browsing, emails, watching video, and word processing.  "Over-priced iPad"? What horse-shit. There are a million things this machine...
   What did I re-imagine? The fact that you said the price should be half of what it is? And that even if it was, you might not buy it anyway? The fact that you think the price of something should be valued at what people with no interest in the product would buy it? You gave no context or justification to your matter-of-fact statement that it should cost half of what it does, besides the fact that you don't want it. Not in terms of market competition, features, COD,...
 Nice try. Your statement was extremely trollish. Basically making an announcement that the Watch is not worth half what they are selling it at- and even at half the price you wouldn't buy one. And that Apple made a ridiculous mistake not pricing it at your absurd level, because YOU will not buy one, because you don't have interest in the product anyway.  You can't tell how childish that sounds? Why does anyone care if you buy it or not? Why should they value it at the...
 You were "expecting" the Apple Watch to start at around $150? Yeah, just like the iPhone pricing was "ridiculous". The iPad was "ridiculous". So is every single other product they've released, if you take an internet poll. If only Apple knew how much you wanted to pay, they could have avoided this massive over-pricing mistake. I mean just think, they could have cut the price in half and then had the remote POSSIBILITY that someone like you might buy it. I mean, if they...