or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

I was in Toronto for several days, and saw a bunch of Apple Watches in the wild. 
 It's amazing how much effort you constantly put to exaggerate perceived negatives, and in this case, twist a clear positive into a negative.  Yeah, not exclusivity is a bad thing. But only when it applies to Apple, right? If anyone else was getting this exclusive we know you'd be bitching and whining about how Apple should have snagged it, and how Cue should be fired. I wonder why people like you, who pretend to like Apple but constantly bet against them at every...
You're also one of the biggest trolls on this forum, as well as a constant Samsung cheerleader, so I don't think a single person takes a damn thing you say seriously.
There's a shitload of under the hood changes, and it's pretty hilarious that you're attempting to claim its more "buggy" by comparing a just released developer beta1 product to a product publically released 8 months ago. Very trollish of you.
 Sounds pretty awesome, actually. 
 So why don't you give us a DETAILED explanation of what this solution would look like, and how it is better than what Apple has come up with? In your solution, be sure to explain also how it is a viable business model for Apple, for labels, and for artists, as well as how it will be better than everything else and lucrative for consumers. I notice you always throw out the "Apple could have done better" garbage, but I have yet to see you take a shred of effort to propose...
Can't force touch completely replace all home button functions? That would be pretty awesome I think. Just force touch anywhere to go home, hold a bit longer to activate Siri, etc.
 Maybe add a few more exclamation marks in your post, it certainly strengthens your argument. And is it really such a fucking mystery why the power button was relocated? Wow. Also, I've never shut off my phone while adjusting volume- really, it's not that hard. Try not to be so damned sensational with your odd opinions. 
Ugliest looking product I've ever seen. They somehow managed to make it uglier than the Pebble (which I owned). Wow.
 I love that whenever there is any negative news about Apple, you go into your little hissy fit concern-trolling mode. Guess what? There were a **** load of mistakes under Steve Jobs, and most would agree that he was "the man" also. These people make hundreds of decisions a day, does not mean that because they are good at what they do, they are perfect and make the absolute correct decision 100% of the time.  Also, I doubt anyone will give a **** about that CNBC segment...