or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

You don't seem to realize that Steve Jobs is dead, Tim Cook is not Steve Jobs, he has never pretended to be, and does not need to act like him in order to indulge your absurd fantasies. Your biggest jab is that he didn't copy and paste an act that Steve did during the iPhone presentation 8 years ago? You don't seem to realize how constantly claiming that the CEO of the most successful company of the planet, who has brought this company to new, unheard of heights during...
 You have any evidence of Apple spying on people?Any evidence of them selling your personal info and data? What the **** is your point? But no, you're right, I should use 10 different operating systems and making sure my Laptop, tablet, phone, and every piece of technology I use is from a different manufacturer and incompatible with everything, making my life more difficult, because of some paranoia. How is taking advantage of continuity features "big brother? How is...
 You're right, nobody will know ANYTHNG other than the Apple Watch exists, as long as Apple does not sell these products in their own stores, right? Your headphone analogy is brain-dead, as Apple's headphones are not a core product- they don't go out of their way to market them, and they come free with iPhones. They're more accessories to their main products, than products themselves- which is why they bought Beats. Apple is not going to lose any fucking sleep if someone...
It's clear that Cook is an insanely intelligent individual, to be able to stay on top of all these disparate concepts that he discussed, and deeply understanding all the aspects and details of the company he runs. "Cook also reiterated how initiatives from CarPlay to HomeKit to Health create a "seamless extension of iOS" in other aspects of user's lives, and tied in the umbrella technologies of Continuity in iOS and OS X%u2014and soon Apple Watch%u2014as also playing an...
 You're being facetious, but stunningly, there's posters at macrumors furious that the new Macbook doesn't have a DVD Drive. I'm not even joking.  I sometimes wonder if there's an actual human being behind those words.One of these precious posts:  I mean, how fucking stupid and insane do you have to be to think there was the smallest chance in hell this thing would include an optical drive, when Apple has dropped it from ALL of their products, including desktops and pro...
 The non-retina pro needs to die as soon as possible, good riddance. Not sure why you'd want to "go back" to a machine with  low resolution screen, hard drive, and optical drive.   Par the course for the internet and serial whiners. The Macbook Air and Macbook Pros have been updated, while Apple has introduced a new line that many will love and gives new meaning to laptop portability, while introducing so many new technologies. Oh, the horror. You'd think Apple scrapped...
 What a hilariously moronic and sort sighted statement. Yeah, Apple just makes useless toys and "fashion gadgets". That's it. Where the **** are all these "useful" things that Microsoft and Google have created the past few years, that trump Apple's contributions and influence of the tech landscape? More "interesting" things? You do know that both Google and Microsoft have wearables right? 'Important"? You do know that these 2 companies have desperately tried (and failed)...
 You're right, Apple should also sell $300 PC notebooks and $50 tablets in it's store, I mean, those won't stop people from paying $1500 for a Macbook and $500 for an iPad, right? Apple has the right to sell or not sell whatever it wants in it's stores. I would do the same thing in their shoes, why sell stuff that potentially competes with your offering, even if cheaper? Just creates more noise for the consumer. These things can be sold in a million other places. 
 Amazing how you get through your day, with so much irrational bile towards someone like Tim Cook, who any sane person can agree has done an amazing job in his capacity. He's validated himself a thousand times over. So who the **** should he be replaced with? Or did your thought process not reach that point? Also, who else at Apple should be replaced? Since the products/services are clearly not dictated by Cook, but by the entire executive team including Jony Ive, Eddy...
 I call bullshit. I don't know any iOS developers that would define Apple as "incompetent" as you just have.  Why don't you list us your apps? I'm very curious. They must be in the top charts if you're so concerned about a few hrs of lost sales. So let's have it. List the links for your apps, to prove you've been harmed by this. If your app(s) was even worth a damn, someone actually interested in downloading it would try again. I've never decided not to buy an app if the...