or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Gotta love people who blame their failures on Apple. You failed an exam? Your own fucking fault for negligence, not Apple's. 
Not sure if this has been posted, but excellent analysis of this (shitty) interview: So sad that almost every interview is a hit piece in disguse, with ignorance and lies sprinkled by the interviewer throughout:   http://jeffcarlson.com/2014/03/17/why-do-big-magazines-hire-hacks-for-big-tech-stories/   One thing that guy didnt point out is the blatant misdirection/lie in this part: Since Jobs died, Apple has hit a rough patch, at least by its ludicrously high...
 And if there were parts leaks, you'd be bitching how Apple can't keep anything secretive anymore, you'd be mocking Cook's "double-down on security" comment, complaining that nothing is surprising anymore, and reminiscing about the days of Steve Jobs products popped out of thin air at keynotes. Am I close? Of course I am. Apple did not "launch" the iPad 4. They just fucking replaced the iPad 2 with it, for the same price point, which I have difficult seeing how any...
$100B? I'd wager alot more.. considering Apple pulled in $60B in revenue just last quarter.
 Yep. I was rolling my eyes throughout the entire video at how desperately it was trying to channel Apple product videos- in every single respect. So, so sad. 
 I'm going to ask you 2 Qs before I block you: 1. I noticed you conveniently left out the S5 fingerprint sensor out of your list of "features". Why? Also, what do you have to say to the fact that while every single hands-on has stated that the finger print sensor is unreliable, awkward to use, poorly thought out, and almost impossible to use with one hand, TouchID pretty much perfected the solution- 5 months ago? Are you proud of these shitty implementations of features?...
 Wow. I find those quotes of hers particularly despicable, and a punch in the gut to the memory of Jobs. She's actually stating that Steve Jobs WANTED Apple to fail after his death, instead of to flourish? Apple, the company that SJ founded, brought back from the dead, dedicated his life to, and loved more than words can do justice? In her mind, he would believe that Apple falling would have a more positive effect on his legacy than becoming even more successful? This goes...
I like how these useless companies need to wait for someone else to announce software, before they can shit out a hardware product. Clearly, a shitload of thought went into these..
 I was gonna quote stuff, but as I read more and more, every paragraph making the book look worse and worse, I didn't know what to quote anymore. That review makes it clear that the book is complete trash.  Anyway, here's a couple for the heck of it:       Yeah I'll stop. The link is worth a read. Confirms what I suspected about the book- it's an empty, agenda-driven pile of drivel that insults readers.
A chilidsh, petty, and trollish response by the author, as expected. It's the equivalent of trolls who come in and vomit out non-sensical horse-shit about Apple, and when people respond that what they're saying is untrue, their retort is "LOL LOOKS LIKE A GOT A BIG REACTION, PROVES FANBOYS CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH".    Person A: The sky is green Person B: That's nonsense, it's blue Person A: So, looks like I struck a nerve. Just goes to show how right I am.    It's the...