or Connect

Posts by Slurpy

Well-fucking-said. The veiled condescension is disgusting. "Dearie"? I'm sure Angela could rip pretty much everyone in this thread a new one. 
 No, it doesn't use an Atom. It uses a Core-M. Why make blatantly false claims?
 Of course not. 
Not only dorks, obnoxious dorks who went out of their way to evangelize the product and shove it down everyone's throat (with Google's blessing) as well as creeping everyone out, harassing business owners, and then starting smear campaigns against these businesses online after they politely ask them to take their face computers off while eating because they were making other customers uncomfortable. It's funny how quickly glass fucking disappeared, after such heavy hyping...
 What incredible, valuable insight. Quite a scholar you are. Buy yeah, you're right. The Apple Watch is a tough sell. Here are a few internet comments I read online that Illustrate this, as an example:  For those wondering about this incredible Samsung a707: http://s12.postimg.org/xgd4xos31/samsung_a707_red.jpg    Oh sorry, wrong product. Just goes to show that extreme short-sightedness, lack of imagination, knee-jerk negativity, and trolling is nothing new. In fact, it's...
 Did you think that was so witty that you had to post it twice in a row?
Looks like the 38mm version?
 Sounds fucking amazing. I've always wanted to take photos of QR codes at checkout, and directly connect my bank account to this service. Very consumer focused. Where do I signup?
 Yep. And Apple clearly stated that they got 9 official complaints from customers within XXX time after the launch (I think it was 2 weeks). Of course, liars and trolls jumped on this in order to pretend that Apple is somehow being deceptive, or that they claimed only 9 people in the world bent their phones, and will ever bend their phones, to the end of time. Hence of "one of the 9" horse-shit website that cropped up. 
 No, you're wrong. When it comes to this stuff (any kind of anti discrimination, environmentalism, liberalism, etc) Rogifan is never snarky, she(?) gets insanely passionate, sides with Apple's enemies, and vehemently attacks Cook at every opportunity.