or Connect

Posts by oseame

I've been developing MacMiner for about a year, and with the constantly changing field of Bitcoin mining I'm always looking for people willing to test features out - would anyone be willing to help out? I'm specifically interested in the MobileMiner functionality at the moment. If it doesn't work for you, please download this debug version and message me what shows up in the debug output window after you start mining/monitoring...
They've already started trials of US production haven't they? Remember those iMacs assembled in USA? http://************/2012/12/05/assembled-in-usa-imacs-are-originating-in-fremont-ca/    edit: ugh, URL blocking, really? that's from 9to5mac dot com
I thought AI had been hacked or something. Oh well, I suppose I'll get used to it...
Oh, so I get another year between '11 and the next version, which will inevitably break compatibility with our third party 'exchange' mail server, and possibly add another new PITA file format to support? Great!   Please Apple, add support for password protected .doc files so I don't have to use OpenOffice for those when I'm working at home.
As much as it pains my amateur-professional developer side, I think Apple really should release a smaller, cheaper iPad. I've heard a lot of people say that the iPad is too heavy/big/expensive for their needs and would rather have a Kindle because they're so cheap and light. They're primarily people who read books more than anything else, and if you look at the market size - I'm guessing, but I see a lot of big-grey-calculator generation Kindles, certainly a lot more...
I wish other retailers would do this. I hate all the old tudor-style pubs and historically relevant and well designed buildings that have been turned in to gaudy fast food outlets in the UK, especially since the smoking ban. 
Not necessarily true, I got the .rserv variant in my home folder the other day, luckily I have Little Snitch installed but that didn't prevent it faking a software update dialogue in a failed attempt to have me give it my password, or prevent it attempting to download the payload from various Russian servers... which was blocked by Little Snitch, alerting me to the trojan.I'm an IT guy - I probably got this from an unsafe website like a bittorrent site and the trojan...
Gon makes some good points but unfortunately I don't think Apple really care about them - and neither does the average person.. I have the UK Galaxy Nexus and an iPhone 4S and before that had an android G1 - which to some extent I actually preferred to the GN because it had a hardware keyboard and there's sometimes a lag on the GN which slows the speed i can type - which already isn't as fast as on a hardware keyboard - i think it's something to do with background...
i think the reason the hands are funky and Steve is looking at them is because of his affinity for hallucinogens. try staring at your hands after eating some acid and maybe the statue would make more sense to you
+1. Nothing like a bad actor to taint a legacy \