or Connect

Posts by macnyc

Apple site down on both computer and iPad, and ATT site unavailable here in NYC.
  I'm always very suspicious of people who supposedly have every Apple device under the sun but say how they are so tempted by something else, especially when they bring up the "open" issue.   If you like open so much just jailbreak your iPhone and put anything you want on it (and maybe something you don't, like a virus...) Your choice.
I'm always very suspicious of people who supposedly have every Apple device under the sun but say how they are so tempted by something else, especially when they bring up the "open" issue.   If you like open so much just jailbreak your iPhone and put anything you want on it (and maybe something you don't, like a virus...) Your choice.
you forgot iPod
Yes, there always seems to be a dip after earning calls regardless of the numbers. People like you cashing in I guess
Anyone in the know takes into account Apple's numbers and acts accordingly (yes they tend in general to be conservative). The analysts have no clue. Believe me, I live in NYC and know plenty of wall streeters. Anyone who looks to them for guidance deserves to be disappointed.
You probably know better how to play the market than me. I'm extremely conservative, I buy on dips. So far though I've done very well this year doing that though.
Not only that. look at the numbers going forward. Looks like an excellent holiday season.
Only Apple could have another record breaking quarter and have morons say it's a disaster...
It bricked mine after it took me 5 tries to get the original update to work... Grrrr... Meanwhile they are still working to get my iCloud to work properly. This is not Apple's finest hour.