or Connect

Posts by zeromeus

The prices above with the $100/month for 1 and $180/month for two is only if you get a subsidized phone and sign a two year contract.If you already have your own phones then you go with the NO CONTRACT plan which is $80/month for 1 line and $140/month for 2 lines.If you sign the contract, then you're paying $480 extra for the life of the contract.. plus $20 more per line if you keep the same plan after your contract ends. With the contract, you're basically paying for the...
All the employees will be trained on how to activate an iphone with a different carrier??? Launch of a new app iDate for employees to date each other??? LOL I'm hoping for iPhone with T-Mobile.
Apple and AT&T need to unlock those iphones that are out of contract. Since the users pay for the product, they should be able to use it any way they want after their contracts expire. Either that, or give those customers their money back. Perhaps AT&T and Apple can STOP SELLING those iPhones. Instead they can start leasing them. For example: GIVE the customer an iphone to use for as long as they are on AT&T. The customer, of course, needs to pay a deposit fee for...
When I watch something, I always want to watch it again later... and potentially share with my friends. I'd rather spend the extra $ and GET the episode than to pay 99 cents just to see it once.
Unfortunately, though, people are crazy over the iPhone. Supply is way lower than demand. Apple won't even give it a second look until they come out with a product that does not get people in line or until they get more supply than demand. At this point, they can't produce enough iPhones, so they don't have any reason to look at a different carrier.
This is what the "testers" did to the iphone. They put the hollow iphone onto a concrete floor. They then took a hammer drill, the ones construction workers use, to do their test. They took the hammer drill up about three feet and then dropped it onto the iphone, thus making their claim of SOMETHING dropped 3 feet the truth.
For heaven's sake, the guy used HER computer. I'm SURE they can trace it back to her and she's smart to contact the authority to clear herself from being classified as an accomplish.
They aired it for months before Christmas. It's the ANTI iPhone campaign. Too late to be leaking that, ain't it? So yeah... the misfit toy is coming... the misfit toy is coming!
For the following reason, I might use the iBook store. I spend $45 at Costco during their Thanksgiving sale to get $60 worth of iTunes card. I then go to the iBook store to buy books. If the price of the kindle store and the iBook store are the same, I'd just saved $15.
That's enemy of NINTENDO's future. Not the future of mankind as you stated above.