or Connect

Posts by zeromeus

China needs to get the h*ll out of Vietnam! How dare they invade Vietnam's waters and steal Vietnam's property. I don't support violence, but what's happening in the past decade where China decides to steal the paracel islands from Vietnam had prompted many Vietnamese from both the homeland and overseas to protest. I'm glad the citizens are finally doing something about it. It's time the Chinese get their greedy rear end out of Vietnam and leave its people alone.
Yep!  It won't be called the iPhone Pro, it'll be called the iPhone Fat Finger... The one that Homer Simpson needed when he fatten himself up to get disability benefits and work at home.
Only the likes of YOU would think that Apple is litigating instead of innovating.  Apple needs to stand for what's right and that's to stop the copycats. It's plain and simple.  Don't make Apple out to be a bad guy here.
In a few days, a new headline will pop up... "Samsung Paid Jury From Second Apple v Samsung Case Millions In Incentive for Significantly Reduced Payout.  Retrial On the Way."   Then the REAL jury that wasn't paid off by Samsung will award Apple $2.2B with willful infringement and a recommendation for an injunction.  That's $6.6B after the damages are tripled for willful infringement.   Samscum needs to get off the face of the earth!
Walmart, local grocery store, 7-11 carrying products from samsung only devalues the product, not labeling it as better product.  In fact, Costco had a fall-out with Apple, which is why they're no longer allowed to carry Apple products.  Sam's club is like samsung, they try really hard to copy Costco.  I've been a Costco member for 14 years and a Sam's club member for half a year and I can tell you that even though Costco is 10 miles away from where I live while Sam's club...
Darn it! I was hoping that Samsung would really get what it deserved and the jury decides to really punish them with triple of what Apple asked for... $6.6B would have really make Samsung cry like the little baby that they are. In my classroom, I give cheaters a very hard time. I hate cheaters and copiers and Samsung is no different.
If people can get the 16GB 5s for $99, why in the world would they get the 16GB 5c for $99???
That's too bad for you. My 5s works perfectly fine each and every time.  I have not had to retrain it once since the day I got it, which is release day.  My girlfriend's 5s, which she also received the same day, works perfectly fine, too!  In fact, I've only trained ONE of my fingers on her iPhone 5s and it's been working for me EVERY TIME I use that one finger to unlock her phone.
I was just trying to clarify what the other poster said when s/he said "throughout redesign."
thoughtful design.