or Connect

Posts by zeromeus

You really should stop talking now...   Samsung's lack of conscience and ethics is not a reflection of the Korean people.  Your racist comment really ticks me off and I'm not even Chinese or Korean.  One can only generalize the truth, that is, communism has no conscience as its members are atheist and have no sense of higher power we call God.  This cause them to do things that are threats to mankind.  This, however, doesn't make the entire race bad, just those who...
When is a phone too big? I guess this is Samsung's plan.... Introducing the Samsung Galaxy Super-Mammoth-XXL-Mega-Monstrous-Astronomical-Enormous S
This means the iPhone 5 on T-Mobile is only $499! WOW! That's a $150 discount!!!
That's right! The rumor is very inaccurate! The new Kindle Fire HD isn't going to be $99! That's inaccurate, indeed! It'll be $99.99! So yeah! Get your numbers right! LOL!
They DID copy Apple's naming scheme!  They stole the 4S name and flipped the two characters to make their phone the S4!
"LOL at the "Galaxy S3S." I wonder why Samsung didn't copy Apple's naming scheme too." They DID! They took Apple's 4S and switched the letter and number for their Galaxy S4!!!
The communists are NOT to be trusted.  They'll do whatever it takes to squeeze every penny out of people any way they can.
If that's true, that's just a waste of money!  I would just change the clock face.  How many of us actually use this feature?  It sounds like Apple got caught using protected property and just want to pay a lump sum to avoid being sued...  What a waste of $21 million.  Maybe this is the reason why a certain executive is on his way out???
Apple just submitted this patent to the patten office as an April Fool's day joke!  The patent office just released it either 7 1/4 months too late for 4 3/4 months too early!
Just remember that Apple had shuffled some executives around and somewhere mentioned that products will be released when they're ready, not based on a cycle.  In other word, when the iPad mini 2 is ready, it'll be released; it won't be released just because April or March crawls around or that November 2013 is here.