or Connect

Posts by zeromeus

It'll be the iPad "little" and the Macbook Pro with Retina Display "littler."  ^_^
It's common sense that one should not let the sun or any light source onto the lens when taking photos.  I always cover the top of my camera with my hand or something to make sure that lights don't hit or reflect off of all the sensors on my digital camera. I've NEVER had any issue with purple fringe on any of my iPhone either.  Yes, I always create a nice shadow on the lens when I take photos.  They all came out beautifully!
Drop in a bucket... I mean drop in a barrel. He deserves it and it's helping Apple, so the man is doing Apple a favor by agreeing to stay.  Nothing exorbitant here!  
I seriously doubt that Apple would take the cheap route and go AMD.  They will either stick with Intel CPUs or they'll develop their own like the A series.  
Is this even English?
China doesn't have a court.  What they have is the NDE.  National Department of Extortionists.  You do business with the commies, you need to be prepared to play the commies' games.
The post about battery drain due to weak signal is the dumbest thing I've read on any forum!  Why would anyone stupid enough to post such an article, I don't know.  Anyone who had ever had a cell phone knows that when the phone has good signal, its battery life would be good and when it has weak signal, it'd drain the battery faster.  To post such an article as a weakness of ANY device is like complaining that you get wet in the shower. I've used many different phones...
By Samsung, duh!
Uh..... NO!  I prefer to swipe my finger than to type in a password.  Yes, I put a password on ALL my laptops.  It's much MORE convenient to swipe a finger than to take time typing in a password, especially in the dark and the keyboard is not lit.
The actual fingerprint sensor is pretty small, actually.  It won't fit into the little square on the home button, but it will certainly fit on the home button itself.  I'm sure if Apple really wants to do it, they will.  They can even make an optical version by using the camera to authenticate fingerprints similar to the way door locks and those fingerprint machines use by LiveScan and police departments.  If anyone could pull it off, it's Apple.