or Connect

Posts by zeromeus

On those witnesses and those so called technology known as diamond touch and launchtile....   "LSHMSFOAIDMT Laughing so hard my sombrero falls off and I drop my taco."  
LOL!  I agree!  Sheesh!
Just like they "think" it's "ethical" and "lawful" to blatantly steal Apple's designs.   Samscum needs to get REAL people who actually are ethical and know the laws.
Too bad it wasn't $22.5B  That would really hurt their little ego and put this malpractice to rest. Identity theft all begins with Google!
Stupid Chinese and their corrupted communist government.  Never deal with the communist.   We, non-communist Vietnamese, always say, "Never believe what a communist says; carefully observe a communist's action.   Apparently, they listen to us because their observe their own corrupted actions.  When Apple gave in, they pile on another stupid frivolous lawsuit.  This is why I despise communism and would never ever do business with such a corrupted entity.
Yes!  What a stupid test!  Of course the text input would be more accurate.  This isn't exactly news.
You're born wrong!  Please leave 2010 behind... please and thank you!
Or for geniuses to help customers update to Mountain Lion and troubleshoot any issues that might occur.
  I wouldn't hold my breath on that.  Apple is KNOWN to hyper-inflate things.  For example: It costs Apple a few extra dollars to use 32GB instead of 16GB.  Yet, they charge a whopping $100 extra.  It costs them a few extra dollars for increased RAM capacity.  They charge a whopping $100 for 4 extra GB of RAM.   So if it costs Apple $10 more, expect to pay $200 more.
If Apple were planning to kill the 13" MBP or MBA, they wouldn't have updated those this year.  Update anyway to throw us off their track?  Most unlikely...  I think the 13" MBP and MBA will live until at least next year if not longer.  The 13" MBPR is coming this October, so Apple wouldn't update a product line just for 4 months, let alone 2 product lines.