or Connect

Posts by zeromeus

Looking at the current pricing scheme, I can guess that the 13" MBPR will start at $1,599   Here are the patterns:   13" MBP starts at $1199 15" MBP starts at $1799   15" MBPR starts at $2199   Price difference between the 13" and 15" = $600 Price difference between the 15" MBP and MBPR = $400   So... $1199 + $400 = $1599 and.. $2199 - $600 = $1599   In other word....   $1199 + $600 = $1799 $1799 + $400 = $2199  for current 15"...
Rumors has it, before WWDC, that the 13" will get updated with Retina sometime in October.  Alongside the iPhone release???
I see fingerprints on the third photo... the back of the phone has fingerprints but that's a strange way to hold the phone... Anyway, the scare of the wood looks like they're about 1/2 an inch wide... excellent 3D rendering indeed!
I'd love to see an iPhone with a 1080p screen.  Too bad that's not going to happen.  But I can always dream.   Now back to reality... I don't like the fact that the phone only got taller instead of taller and wider.  I'd prefer the original 3:2 dimension with a 4.0" screen size instead of the now 16:9 dimension which will make my apps all have black bars.  I don't mind the less dense pixel density due to screen size increase with the same resolution. On the other...
Just ordered mine....   $100.00 1 $100.00 Back to School Gift Card Available to ship in 1-2 business days Delivers Within 5 days after shipping by Standard Shipping Part number:...
13" MBA for me, then.  Base model will suffice.   I want to be able to compare the MBA and MBP side by side to see what I would miss out if I get a MBA instead of MBP...  
YES! YES! YES!  I'd still prefer that everyone who has a Safari browser sue Google in small claims court. 1 million users x 10,000 will cost them $10 billion!  That'll stop them from such malpractice!
My stomach hurts from looking at the fugly thing!   I saw a few people with those over-sized phone and I was like.. are you holding an over-sized phone or a miniature tablet?  Seriously... There's a line that needs to be drawn between having more content visible at a time and having a phone that is practical.  No more than 4" PLEASE!!!
A 15" (inch) increase is HUGE!  The iPad isn't even 15"   You meant to say 15mm increase...   I agree with you that the resolution can remain the same with a slight decrease in pixel density would be just fine.
I call this bull on two accounts.   1. a different aspect ratio 2. a metal plate that PARTIALLY covers the back   A different aspect ration would be hell for developers.  As metal plate that partially covers the back would be like the original iPhone.  That non-metal part actually falls off after a while.  I never thought that would happen until my niece gets her hands on it.  So what the mockup shows is that the center would have a rectangular metal plate with...