or Connect

Posts by zeromeus

By Samsung, duh!
Uh..... NO!  I prefer to swipe my finger than to type in a password.  Yes, I put a password on ALL my laptops.  It's much MORE convenient to swipe a finger than to take time typing in a password, especially in the dark and the keyboard is not lit.
The actual fingerprint sensor is pretty small, actually.  It won't fit into the little square on the home button, but it will certainly fit on the home button itself.  I'm sure if Apple really wants to do it, they will.  They can even make an optical version by using the camera to authenticate fingerprints similar to the way door locks and those fingerprint machines use by LiveScan and police departments.  If anyone could pull it off, it's Apple.
On those witnesses and those so called technology known as diamond touch and launchtile....   "LSHMSFOAIDMT Laughing so hard my sombrero falls off and I drop my taco."  
LOL!  I agree!  Sheesh!
Just like they "think" it's "ethical" and "lawful" to blatantly steal Apple's designs.   Samscum needs to get REAL people who actually are ethical and know the laws.
Too bad it wasn't $22.5B  That would really hurt their little ego and put this malpractice to rest. Identity theft all begins with Google!
Stupid Chinese and their corrupted communist government.  Never deal with the communist.   We, non-communist Vietnamese, always say, "Never believe what a communist says; carefully observe a communist's action.   Apparently, they listen to us because their observe their own corrupted actions.  When Apple gave in, they pile on another stupid frivolous lawsuit.  This is why I despise communism and would never ever do business with such a corrupted entity.
Yes!  What a stupid test!  Of course the text input would be more accurate.  This isn't exactly news.
You're born wrong!  Please leave 2010 behind... please and thank you!