or Connect

Posts by zeromeus

You're born wrong!  Please leave 2010 behind... please and thank you!
Or for geniuses to help customers update to Mountain Lion and troubleshoot any issues that might occur.
  I wouldn't hold my breath on that.  Apple is KNOWN to hyper-inflate things.  For example: It costs Apple a few extra dollars to use 32GB instead of 16GB.  Yet, they charge a whopping $100 extra.  It costs them a few extra dollars for increased RAM capacity.  They charge a whopping $100 for 4 extra GB of RAM.   So if it costs Apple $10 more, expect to pay $200 more.
If Apple were planning to kill the 13" MBP or MBA, they wouldn't have updated those this year.  Update anyway to throw us off their track?  Most unlikely...  I think the 13" MBP and MBA will live until at least next year if not longer.  The 13" MBPR is coming this October, so Apple wouldn't update a product line just for 4 months, let alone 2 product lines.
Looking at the current pricing scheme, I can guess that the 13" MBPR will start at $1,599   Here are the patterns:   13" MBP starts at $1199 15" MBP starts at $1799   15" MBPR starts at $2199   Price difference between the 13" and 15" = $600 Price difference between the 15" MBP and MBPR = $400   So... $1199 + $400 = $1599 and.. $2199 - $600 = $1599   In other word....   $1199 + $600 = $1799 $1799 + $400 = $2199  for current 15"...
Rumors has it, before WWDC, that the 13" will get updated with Retina sometime in October.  Alongside the iPhone release???
I see fingerprints on the third photo... the back of the phone has fingerprints but that's a strange way to hold the phone... Anyway, the scare of the wood looks like they're about 1/2 an inch wide... excellent 3D rendering indeed!
I'd love to see an iPhone with a 1080p screen.  Too bad that's not going to happen.  But I can always dream.   Now back to reality... I don't like the fact that the phone only got taller instead of taller and wider.  I'd prefer the original 3:2 dimension with a 4.0" screen size instead of the now 16:9 dimension which will make my apps all have black bars.  I don't mind the less dense pixel density due to screen size increase with the same resolution. On the other...
Just ordered mine....   $100.00 1 $100.00 Back to School Gift Card Available to ship in 1-2 business days Delivers Within 5 days after shipping by Standard Shipping Part number:...
13" MBA for me, then.  Base model will suffice.   I want to be able to compare the MBA and MBP side by side to see what I would miss out if I get a MBA instead of MBP...