or Connect

Posts by zeromeus

You DO realize that's just a block of aluminum with glass, right? That's not even a phone... just a physical mock up of what they iphone is expected to look like based on the leaked cases.
Drool... Wow, that is one sexy looking phone. I totally like the way that phone looks! Too bad it's not available in the U.S.
Yep! SiliCONE valley! ...or do they use other materials for boob jobs nowadays?
I personally preferred the 8890! That was the BEST phone ever!
So basically, Apple just took away 3,500 jobs! I wonder how many jobs they created while causing 3,500 people to lose their job...
"There are 1,000,000 T-mobile subscribers who didn't care about 3G and they went out of their way to get an out of warranty unsupported iphone to use with Tmobile. I'm sure once Tmobile offers the rebate, more people will be willing to get the unlocked iphone which is under warranty, brand new, and apple supported regardless of 3G or 4G." As you can see, I didn't say ALL iphones on T-Mobile are out of warranty. I said people who bought their iphones outside of Apple's...
Go back and read my original post.
People who unlock their iphones are also likely to jailbreak it. That automatically voids their warranty.
There are 1,000,000 T-mobile subscribers who didn't care about 3G and they went out of their way to get an out of warranty unsupported iphone to use with Tmobile. I'm sure once Tmobile offers the rebate, more people will be willing to get the unlocked iphone which is under warranty, brand new, and apple supported regardless of 3G or 4G.
The 1 on the phone icon is.. it'll be only on ONE carrier... Apple Wireless Network... After Apple puts Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and all the other smaller telecoms out of business with their awesome service... then when the other telecoms can no longer survive... they will be on sale and Apple will take over them all, combine all their spectrum, and create the Apple Super Wireless Network. Now everyone gets free mobile to mobile, no roaming charges, and would only...