or Connect

Posts by Gary54

I just want a phone to make calls with. My comments aren't personalized, I have no personal use for any of these things. Just an bemused observation of how these players are positioning themselves.
only currently shipping models from their website. Next year, we'll have phones that wash dishes and walk the dog too.
has no Windows 7 phones, AT&T has three
Try Washington DC. The Metro and Woodrow Wilson Bridge. Decades delays and billions in over runs in large part due to politics. The industry of the city.
a person wonder what would happen to market share if they decided to tackle the low price range segment. Is it possible to have both the cake and eat it too?
has been one which Apple used from the beginning to describe actionable computer software. Long before OS X or iOS ... if you were having a conversation with a not-Mac user and used the term "application" the odds were they'd look at you and say "huh?" Then you'd say .. "Program" and they'd understand what you were referring to. "Alias" anyone? Use the term "shortcut" and anyone knows of what you speak. During the 90's ... M$ and its user community herd did...
the Windows world used the term "Program" for actionable computer software. Extension: .app "Application program (or executable file) that runs under Mac OS X; runs when double-clicked; similar to a .EXE file in Windows. Because APP files are Mac OS packages, you can right-click (or control-click) an application and select "Show Package Contents" to view the files contained in the package. These include Resources used by the application, property list (.PLIST)...
thats just a hell of a lot of money to make a phone call
The licensing discrepancy was apparently brought to Apple's attention by VLC developer RĂ©mi Denis-Courmon. "At last, Apple has removed VLC media player from its application store. Thus the incompatibility between the GNU General Public License and the AppStore terms of use is resolved - the hard way," Denis-Courmon is reported as saying in a blog post. "I am not going to pity the owners of iDevices, and not even the MobileVLC developers who doubtless wasted a lot of...
on this board. If you are going to make comment, keep it to the subject. You do not know shit about me or the basis of my comment any more than I know you. I've been using Apple computers for professional design work since 1994. I'm one of those fanatics who kept them afloat when everyone else bailed and was cheering on their demise. I have seen the developer community grow then collapse then grow again. And I am nobody's fool when it comes to what goes on in the...