or Connect

Posts by sapporobabyrtrns

The people here that are so quick to make this assumption are under the gun to produce wedding photos for customers but are snapshot photographers who have very little idea about pro apps.
That is because you don't make money shooting, and processing photos. iPhoto is not a pro app and never was meant to be. 
Define better? LR has had a better feature set for years. The modular approach is a bit wonky but for the most part LR out performs Aperture in that it does not crash or hang nearly as much. 
There is no migration tool. The easiest and simplest way is to STOP using Aperture at 17:00, and at 17:01 use Lightroom to process your photos. The time is irrelevant, as I was using it to make a point, but none the less, keep Aperture on your Mac for historical purposes but process from the future forward only in LR. 
I tend to buy the theory that Apple is losing its cool factor but more so that Apple realizes that their products are not as "cool" with the urban collective. For the most part Apple products are seen as products for white people, and Apple is seen as white company. Maybe Dre can change this.
Maybe Beats will finally produce a product that I would remotely consider buying because up to now, their entire product line is crap.
Maybe...
Quote: "He noted the appeal of Beats to both young users as well as black Americans, given the strong reputation Beats products carry in those demographics." I said this very thing in a previous thread about this. Hate to say it and I am sure to get flamed for it but Apple products are viewed as being for upwardly mobile whites. Yes there are more minorities represented more recently in Apple advertisements but for the most part Apple products appear to be targeted to a...
Hey Dude. You could be correct. Apple could make things better in the hardware arena, however in the sound department, Beats has a long way to go... The above is my listening gear of choice. Shure SE 846's, Sony PHA-1, custom ear buds.
Maybe. Who knows. I really do not get this but then again, I don't have to.