or Connect

Posts by sapporobabyrtrns

Maybe. Who knows. I really do not get this but then again, I don't have to.
I will throw this out there and see if it sticks. Maybe they are bringing Dre in for the urban cool factor. I have no statistics on how many minorities purchase or own iPhones but other than the "cool" factor Dre brings nothing to the table. As for the actual product itself, Beats are rubbish.
I do hope that Apple is not considering using Beats for their sound quality? They are utter rubbish. I have never heard a more terrible sounding set of headphones except the original headphones that Apple supplies with the iPhone or iPod. 
Well Nikon does make the best 24-70mm f/2.8 on the market. It is so good that Canon users buy adapter rings to mount it. Losing AF, and metering. Just say... I won't mention my D800 or D4. Still just saying... :)
Sorry, was in the darkroom and couldn't come out until just now. As from my post above, I have nothing wrong with IS in a camera or phone. My "problem" is that this will give the impression that the average house wife can just pick up an iPhone and shoot images just like a pro. Throw in a filter or 7 and that's all it takes.
We aren't talking about DSLR's are we? We are talking about image stabilization that will be put into a phone and the sure to follow marking barrage that will suddenly convince the unknowing that they too can shoot like a pro. As for knowing about the cost of IS in a pro lens, I know quite well, considering I have: Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8, 85mm f1.8, 105mm f/2.8, 300mm f2.8, 50mm f/1.8, 15mm Fisheye f/2.8. That's roughly $19k in lenses. All image...
Another gimmick with all of the rubbish filters and apps they slap on will convince people they are actually photographers. Just another way to dumb down consumers.
Seeing is believing...
Then don't and don't bitch about it. Get some life into your life and move on.
Really? A book to describe a simple issue?