or Connect

Posts by sapporobabyrtrns

I heard it will called " a figment of everyone's imagination". In all seriousness, lots of pro shooters have jumped ship and started using LR5. Nothing in Aperture can match the tools in LR5. Maybe the file structure and workflow are clunky but the tools make switching worth it.
Aperture = Abandonware....
Most likely. I use fingerprint sensors often and the most logical place is near the keypad or the one button where the integration saves space.
Why is this news 8 months later?
Hey JollyPaul,    can you elaborate a bit more? My iPhone 5 will show LTE while on an LTE network. I am in Finland and have the 100Mbps package and it is pretty darn fast. On my iPad Mini, I too have an LTE SIM but it does not show an LTE connection. Only 3G. Is this because of the software inside the Mini? Is it actually connected via LTE but only showing 3G?    Kiitos
Been there, been doing that for quite a while already on my €19.95 a month unlimited LTE data plan... Another snooze worthy AI story...
That was the point I was trying to make. I obviously did not accomplish my task... Regardless, the new digital cameras are able to retrieve detail that analog film cameras can recover... A good example are the auroras... Most people only see the hues of green, however there are darker colors, brown, purples, reds that are almost never seen. Reason being that they are not normally visible in light spectrum and unable to be captured by film. I shoot a Nikon D4, and was...
Here's another tip for you... SilverEfx Pro by Google/NIK (was just NIK a few months ago). I shoot RAW in color and convert to B&W... You know, dynamic range and all, stuff that shooting analog sometimes can't recover...
I use the Sypder 4 Pro setup on my iPad, MabBook Pro w/Retina display, and iPhone... It is pretty simple... Install a file, calibrate a screen.
I think the people running Path are a bunch of serial scumbags... I will never use their app...