or Connect

Posts by sapporobabyrtrns

Locked phones? Does that still go on? This is too funny. God, I love my unlimited LTE/4G data, voice and text messages for $25 a month.
This statement can not be serious. You would truly want a smaller range of colors? Are you serial stupid or just uninformed?
I think your obtuse and pointless statement was rebuttal enough that you have no clue to photography... You need more?
Consumer software. Aperture is more and more becoming less a pro app and more a consumer app... Too bad...
Another point and shoot Instacrapper...
Absolutely the dumbest post I've read to date. You are obviously a point and shot camera phone user who has no clue about using pro software to support a business. Please stay out of these type of discussions. You lack of understanding is boundless.
 Really? 4K support? Where is the 4K content? Oh, I know. It's about 2 years away...
  Notice how Tallesskill simply avoids the thread, considering he made an assertion that he can't back up... Typical.... 
Another typical non-answer response... At least you're consistent...
Beep, beep, beep... The sound of you obfuscating and backing up....  Never mind...  You can go back to sleep.