or Connect

Posts by sapporobabyrtrns

Maybe it is above your capacity... Too much information? Photography challenged? The list could be long and wide....
Spoken like another point and shooter who has zero point zero idea about shooting in RAW... Stick to Instagram... You have no idea what you are talking about...
An obvious comment from a point and shoot camera owner... For those of us that actually know how to use a camera and have never used the auto-mode, this is good news...
Really. Are you so obtuse on purpose or do you work at it? These are nothing more than bug fixes to woefully inadequate semi-pro application. In case you missed it, Adobe Lightroom dropped a bomb today with the 5.0 Beta that has some features that CrAperture hasn't even come close to supporting. Become a shooter then try to enter the photography debate... Your lack of what shooters want is all too apparent... I would love to see a new version of Aperture but I simply got...
Should I chalk this up to, you have zero point zero clue?
No clue again to what you are talking about huh? Please post your reasons why there will be an Aperture 4... Right, there are none...
Another non-Aperure user... Aperture is not comparable to LR simply because LR performs better and has more advanced features...
Patience???? Sorry but this has to be the most under-thought statement in regards to Aperture... Apple is bleeding loyal and dedicated Aperture users to Adobe because in truth, LR is miles better... No it doesn't have the file handling capabilities or the Vault feature or the Photostream (consumer crap in my opinion) but what it does have leaves Aperture in the dust...
Free doesn't make it good. In the case of iTunes, free makes it an app that costs nothing to work moderately okay... Well does not enter into the equation...
The did make Aperture updates, but nothing substantial... Where are the lens corrections, brush-in adjustments, etc... I would not recommend Aperture to anyone, in fact I have steered three people away from it...