or Connect

Posts by sapporobabyrtrns

@ Tallest Skil,   Did I say I don't want them to succeed? Is reading into statements and formulating completely unfounded answers part of you nature?
I so do not care about China and the iPhone 5. I really don't... I hope Apple gets in but enough already...
They still have locked iPhones? Did not know that but in Europe the operators simply sell the phones and let the people decide.
Why does AI lower their standards to report this crap? This is a totally useless article...
Here you have it ladies and gents... The product of a failing education system: " Surely they can afford to pull out of that market if it comes to that. It's a fairly small market."...
How about not saying anything at all. If it's not ready, it's not ready. Why is that hard to understand? I market a product as being ready and having it dismally fail is brand damaging. You don't see that?
Looks like you failed comprehension in school...
It even happens with text messages. The servers go down... A non-issue...
You really didn't realize how dumb your post sounded before submitting it? Really???
Why crush the FEMALE. Sabine is a female name so start by getting a clue. Second, she appears to be the one wronged here. Not Apple. Seems like you need 2 clues...