or Connect

Posts by sapporobabyrtrns

What... I almost swallowed my tongue laughing at the shear lack of facts in your post... Spend more than five minutes with Aperture and you may get a clue... Right now, in its current incarnation, Aperture is lame...
You've obviously never used Aperture or spent much time with iTunes... Swing and a miss....
Agreed... Aperture is about 18 months behind Lightroom... The inbreeding between Aperture and iPhoto libraries was the killer for me... Why combine a pro app with a crappy consumer app...Stupid in my opinion...
I guess no Aperture love for us pro shooters... Looks like Lightroom is the way to go from now on...
Fly over? Wow. Crappy maps that look great... Just what we need....
Another snooze-worthy post from Tallest Skil... You never disappoint...
When you come up with these kind of statements, doesn't something in your head go off to say: "hey, wait, this is not the smartest thing to post"? Really? By now you really think that most people have no clue how to use their iPhones or is it more like Apple still has a battery vs hardware issue that is still prevalent in the iPhone 5? Maybe you're not thinking right...
Count me in the battery drain category... I schlepp around a portable battery to recharge the phone during the day. I have seen as much as 10% drop in less than 30 mins... You'd think by now Apple would have a handle on these battery issues. Yes, yes, I know that no phone is perfect, yada, yada, yada, but damn...
In other news, water is wet.
Trying to figure out why I should care....