or Connect

Posts by sapporobabyrtrns

Trying to figure out why I should care....
A large FInnish telecoms company stole an image of a friend of mine and claimed that they had no idea that they could not simply take the image, remove the watermark, photoshop it a bit and try to change the EXIF data. Who knew??? End of the story, they lost the suit and my friend is quite about %u20AC50 thousand richer... The judged ruled that they knew what they were doing when they removed the watermark, and tried to change the EXIF data. The problem that photographers...
  Humanity... Wasn't that something that existed a long time ago??? :)
  I think I took my disdain for this Black, and Cyber crap out on you, and for this I apologize. I am just over it regarding this poop.
  You really need this spelled out or are you pretending to be obtuse? Just a question...
Dear God who cares... A day where people run each over and pull guns on each other. Yah !!!!! What a great fucking day...
Only three years late. Unlocked phones are nothing new in Europe and the rest of the world. It also goes to prove that there are not such things at a 99 dollar smartphone...
You really couldn't figure out the context I was referring to? Really?
@ Tallest Skil,   Did I say I don't want them to succeed? Is reading into statements and formulating completely unfounded answers part of you nature?
I so do not care about China and the iPhone 5. I really don't... I hope Apple gets in but enough already...