or Connect

Posts by sapporobabyrtrns

I never said they loved Amazon, but they hated Steve Jobs and Apple. Sometimes things are simply done for personal reasons. Time will tell. In my part of the world it is night so tomorrow when I wake up we will see if suddenly Amazon tunes are now higher priced. Either way, I could not care less. If a song is $1.69 or $10.69, or $169.00 and I want it, I will simply buy it. Luckily I can usually afford what I want to purchase. It is about the record companies pushing crap...
Some of us are enjoying it now, but I would not count on summer. Maybe Aug, but more likely end of Sept.
I doubt it as Amazon is not nearly as large a threat nor as arrogant as Steve-o. Sometimes you reap what you sow. Anyone with half a brain knew that this was not going to last forever, and I am sure that Apple is getting a larger slice of the newly price increased pie.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... Oh, I'm sorry. Did you say something important?Yes, yes. The record companies being greedy has nothing to do with it at all. Do you care to explain why CD's are still 15 dollars or so after all these years? Grow up.
Amazon to the rescue, not to mention Limewire.
I hope this somehow fixes Apple TV as well.
The word is: Symbian. Wasn't your spell checker screaming at you? If you are going to try and insult someone, at least get the spelling correct.
sweet !!!!!!!!!
Looks like a new version of iTunes is out: http://www.iClarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=3474 Hopefully a fix for the Apple TV will be forth coming as well.
The funny thing about your statements and those that think like you just go to show that Windoze is scared to death that people will pay more for styling, for function, and for a better OS. That bonehead in the commercial that claimed to be tech savvy was laughable. Obviously he did no homework and embarrassed himself. MS knows that people will pay more for something that will have a higher resale value (compare a 1 or 2 year old Mac with any HP or Dell and see which...