or Connect

Posts by jazzguru

The country is already rotting from within. No help needed from Ryan.
  You have stated more than once that you believe it is necessary to force other people - via the mechanism of government - to do what you want. If that is not promoting authority I don't know what is.
  I'm not sure I understand how it's unfair for the carrier to abide by the terms of a contract you both agreed to.
  You don't deny that your argument is anecdotal?
  I lived in Brazil for 2 years.
  I assure you more children and kittens have been killed at the hands of the State than anyone else. This is why I am so distrusting of them.   I can understand why you would want to end the conversation.
  I believe the government should not be able to do anything you or I cannot do.
  What it comes down to is whether or not you trust the government. I do not.
  You mean the government tells us they have a device and that they have evidence. Like George W. Bush told us they had evidence of WMDs in Iraq to justify attacking and invading them?
  You'll have to make your scenario more specific. Are they in the process of assembling an IND or have they already assembled it? Have they threatened anyone? How many of them are there? Where, exactly, are they located? What evidence do we have against them? Who has seen and reviewed this evidence? Is it credible? Are there other people with or near the suspects who might be harmed in a drone attack? Have attempts already been made to apprehend the suspects?