or Connect

Posts by jazzguru

It's interesting that you are asserting the burden of proof is on me when he cited no sources. I could just as easily craft or procure a graph and a pie chart that asserted something completely different.   What is obvious to me is that you agree with him. Otherwise you'd be picking on him instead of me.
  He brought just as much to the debate as my "sarcastic and trite dismissal", he just included a graph and a pie chart.
  Oh look, a graph and a pie chart. You must be right.
Weather is not climate.
  History shows that it's the government's guns we should be worried about.
  Yet thuggery rules even WITH a "US type constitution". Perhaps it's time to try liberty?
I tried Bing out here and there since its debut and each time I wasn't impressed. However, I decided to give it another try and have been using it as my go-to search engine for about a week now.   I must say, it's improved pretty drastically since the last time I tried it and I haven't yet felt the need to get a second opinion from Google on search results.
Better late than never.
iOS 7 looks great, and it will DEFINITELY make me take a very close look at getting an iPhone when I upgrade in a few months.   There's plenty to be excited about in iOS 7, but some of the comments I've read about it being "innovative" or "revolutionary" are over the top, as most of those features existed in some form or fashion on other platforms beforehand.