or Connect

Posts by jazzguru

Yet thuggery rules even WITH a "US type constitution". Perhaps it's time to try liberty?
I tried Bing out here and there since its debut and each time I wasn't impressed. However, I decided to give it another try and have been using it as my go-to search engine for about a week now.   I must say, it's improved pretty drastically since the last time I tried it and I haven't yet felt the need to get a second opinion from Google on search results.
Better late than never.
iOS 7 looks great, and it will DEFINITELY make me take a very close look at getting an iPhone when I upgrade in a few months.   There's plenty to be excited about in iOS 7, but some of the comments I've read about it being "innovative" or "revolutionary" are over the top, as most of those features existed in some form or fashion on other platforms beforehand.
  The silence from the PO Obama supporters on this matter is deafening.
  Cue the cries of "if you don't like it then leave".    But seriously, who would build the roads? 
  Oh, look. Another "my team is better than your team" post.   This mentality is the real problem. Until people stop getting wrapped up in the contrived 2 party false dilemma, things will never really improve.
I put together this dual axis chart showing population as compared to violent crime in the U.S. from 1990 to 2010:           Population values are on the left vertical axis, violent crime values are on the right vertical axis.   Source: http://www.ucrdatatool.gov/
Kids in the car are 12 times more distracting than cell phones