or Connect

Posts by jazzguru

Climate scientists struggle to explain warming slowdown
Homelessness rife in UK: Research shows millions are paycheck away from losing home
  I do not idolize any mortal person or object. Therefore, I am probably considered a threat to the State.     I like how you declared censorship of any kind to be wrong and damaging...then call for censorship of religion. Tongue-in-cheek, of course (at least I hope it was).
The only censorship I'm concerned about is government censorship.   Businesses should be allowed to determine for themselves what products/services/content they will and will not sell. Apple doesn't sell the content you want? I guarantee you another company does.
  Ignoring the documents upon which the country was founded has been done in some form or fashion by the government almost from day one.
  Oh, it's true, it's just been ignored.
  First, you'll have to repeal the 2nd Amendment. That "shall not be infringed" part doesn't leave much room for interpretation.
Failure is necessary for success. Johnson took a risk, and failed. Now he can either let that failure destroy him or use it as the potting soil in which to plant the seeds of future success.
Media ignores abortionist murder trial