or Connect

Posts by jazzguru

Police Confirm Infowars Photos of Boston Suspects  
  One of the few good things they've done in a very long time.
  The bombing is being exploited by just about everyone for different reasons. It's sickening, really. The thing is, whether it's being exploited by the right or the left, they are both exploiting it with the same end in mind: more government. False flag or not, that will be the result.
Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American
"...those of us on the left have made a decision not to cover this trial because we worry that it’ll compromise abortion rights."
Climate scientists struggle to explain warming slowdown
Homelessness rife in UK: Research shows millions are paycheck away from losing home
  I do not idolize any mortal person or object. Therefore, I am probably considered a threat to the State.     I like how you declared censorship of any kind to be wrong and damaging...then call for censorship of religion. Tongue-in-cheek, of course (at least I hope it was).
The only censorship I'm concerned about is government censorship.   Businesses should be allowed to determine for themselves what products/services/content they will and will not sell. Apple doesn't sell the content you want? I guarantee you another company does.