or Connect

Posts by jazzguru

For the love of Pete, are those eyelashes over the headlights?
I think he was just looking for an excuse to post graphic photos and continue his "crusade" against perceived racism.
That is really what it's all about for Facebook and Google - selling you and your information to the highest bidder and getting targeted ads in front of your face.You can filter out a lot of the crap from your Facebook newsfeed, but it requires quite a bit of customization on your part. Every time I see a post or an invitation from a game or app or page that I did not solicit, I try to block that app or page. Eventually the spam subsides, but it's an ongoing process. The...
I think the mouse has a lot of life left in it. Touch screens need to be a lot more accurate and responsive before power users will give the mouse up.
I actually quite like my Samsung Galaxy Nexus, but that's probably because it runs "pure" Android without OEM bloatware or GUI layers added and gets regular OS updates straight from Google.That said, my next smartphone will likely be an iPhone (unless BlackBerry can make some significant strides and attract some big league apps to their platform).I have misgivings about me and my information being treated like a commodity to sell to the highest bidder, and that is what...
Yes, let's leave guns, grenades, rockets, and nukes in the hands of governments...which are the only entities that have actually used them consistently to murder innocent people en masse. And they tend to use them more when the people they are attacking have no way to defend themselves.
I agree "Home" is a glorified bloatware widget, but considering Facebook has over 1 billion monthly active users, ANY feature or service that draws more of those users to a certain platform is probably newsworthy.
iPhone was my first choice, but my unlocked Galaxy Nexus was $300 cheaper than an unlocked iPhone at the time, and that $300 went towards more important things.I haven't ruled out an iPhone purchase in the future.
Android is a competitor with iOS, is it not?
It's just one more option to choose from when customizing your Android phone. Because, you know, you can actually do that without jailbreaking it.