or Connect

Posts by ai46

Heh, many of us remember Iron Eyes Cody as a teenager.
Those are robot dogs with android killer bees in their mouth.
I was thinking more like R2D2 without the struts. 
  Possible benefits to Apple: 1. Focus: At that time Apple was still in the earlier stages of proofing their disruptive concept of intense focus on a few critical products/technologies.   2. Signaling to the rest of the community that the ARM "ecosystem" was not going to turn proprietary--note that Intel sold off their stake soon after, too. Now anyone* can be assured that an investment in ARM processors couldn't be hijacked.   * Such as Qualcomm, Samsung, TI, et al.   3....
    My understanding is that these are non-SEP patents held by Apple. Apple's desire is for the [alleged] infringers to stop using the patents and invent/innovate new methods.  Samsung is trying to use this settlement between Apple and HTC to show that Apple did not suffer irreparable damage by Samsung's [and others'] infringement thus negating the necessity of a permanent injunction. Remember, the stated goal of Samsung is to license Apple's patents, thus allowing them...
  Here's how it works.   Biased report: "World comes to an end." Unbiased report: "World comes to an end, possibly caused by iOS 6 Maps app failure." Rinse, Repeat.
  The 9.7" iPad is called an iPad and the 7.9" iPad is called iPad mini. Neither are called "tablets" or "slates" or any of those names.
  There's an EdisonInsider? What's the URL?
Here's a suggestion. Stop referring to it as "Google's Motorola Mobility subsidy" and just call it Google. Or else start referring to "Apple's PlaceBase subsidy." 
Here's a link to the technical explanation. There's a wealth of information on their site. And yes, I strongly recommend 1Password for everyone. BTW, 1Password is available on both App stores. No affiliation other than a satisfied user.http://help.agilebits.com/1Password3...in_design.html ciao