or Connect

Posts by ai46

I wondered if I was the only one doing that. I usually rely on DED to "out" a couple of new trolls every week.
From the American English Dictionary on your Mac: usage: The standard spelling is minuscule rather than miniscule. The latter form is a very common one (accounting for almost half of citations for the term in the Oxford English Corpus), and has been recorded since the late 19th century. It arose by analogy with other words beginning with mini-, where the meaning is similarly ‘very small.’ It is now so widely...
You say that like it's an actual fact. My guess is that Hublot's mixture is insanely patented. Apple's video made no mention of ceramics, but did mention alloy metals like copper, silver etc., and the extra hardness was identified as the result of massive compression. 
I assume you are referring to the deep dish Apple variety. :->
Also an incredibly good example of the new AppleInsider posting guidelines in action.
Or re-capped as hoLOLens.
Sorta gives a new meaning to "Eat your words."—◊
If you look at the chart (starting with "Shares repurchased . . .) in the main body of the article, it clearly states the the Shares column is in "000s." Typical accounting speak for "Add three zeros to the end of each number in the column." So 58,661 has 000 appended equaling 58,661,000. HTHciao—◊
After restarting, press and hold down the option key until all volumes load. Use the arrow keys to select the one you want to startup from. I always keep my main HDD as the Startup Disk choice then select others this way.HTH,ciao—◊
Download using the App Store with the Dev Center token for 10.10.