or Connect

Posts by ai46

Tom, I think you're trying too hard
You give them (CNBC and Fortune) too much credit for timeliness. They'll get to it next week.
I too have been using 1Password since the beta. Dave and Co. have been very straightforward about this specific issue since they changed from using Apple's keychain format to the .agilekeychain format back in 2008.YES, this issue has been publicly known since 2008. I find the most amusing part of this teacup tornado to be the fact that it was a MS engineer just now discovering it.Now for the obligatory questioning of the motives of the various commenters on this site:Do...
The fact that China has Central Planning (one-stop shopping for pub-trans data) might also explain why they can roll out so many systems right away.
I believe it's been there for a while. I haven't used ApplePay since upgrading, but as far as I can tell, all my credit card info is correct after upgrading. Use a cable to back up to your Mac, set the backup to "This Computer," give it a password--write that down!!!--click backup, download any stuff that's on the iDevice but not on the computer, then run the backup twice, just to make sure it got everything. Now you can take the phone to an Apple Store and if they replace...
If you backup to your Mac in iTunes using encryption, you only have to enter your AppleID password once when you restore it. I just backed up and restored 3 iPads and 2 iPhones from iOS 8 to iOS 9 and entered my AppleID password 5 times. Apple Pay and finger prints were included when I restored my iPhone 6. So, yes, easy.
Wait, isn't the answer "Practice, Practice, Practice"?
I started using Avenir Next (and Avenir Next Condensed) when they first showed up--Mavericks I believe. A very clean update to Futura. I'd hoped Apple would have gone that route for their system fonts. I downloaded the new SF-UI font family today--it's 21 faces and completely Unicode, which may answer some of the questions posed earlier in the thread. Interestingly, El Capitan shipped with 33 faces named SFNS . . . . But "Get Info" says the SF is for System Font, not San...
I wondered if I was the only one doing that. I usually rely on DED to "out" a couple of new trolls every week.
From the American English Dictionary on your Mac: usage: The standard spelling is minuscule rather than miniscule. The latter form is a very common one (accounting for almost half of citations for the term in the Oxford English Corpus), and has been recorded since the late 19th century. It arose by analogy with other words beginning with mini-, where the meaning is similarly ‘very small.’ It is now so widely...